Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 344 345
@Autopilot [quote][b]Requests[/b] Got a skin or accent Idea? You can make a suggestion and ping me in this thread. It is not guaranteed that I will make it. IF I DO, I reserve the right to print it and sell it[/quote] I've just thought of a suggestion! A skin or accent that makes the head of the dragon (the part that is visible in the avatar square) look like an unhatched egg. Basically, egg avatars! Probably f. guardian, snapper or m. spiral, since those take up the most space in the avatar square. :D
@Autopilot
Quote:
Requests
Got a skin or accent Idea? You can make a suggestion and ping me in this thread. It is not guaranteed that I will make it. IF I DO, I reserve the right to print it and sell it

I've just thought of a suggestion! A skin or accent that makes the head of the dragon (the part that is visible in the avatar square) look like an unhatched egg. Basically, egg avatars! Probably f. guardian, snapper or m. spiral, since those take up the most space in the avatar square. :D
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@Autopilot

Oh my gosh, I had no idea Space Cat was finally filled, so this is like a late Christmas present!!! I love it so much, although I do have to admit, I keep thinking of 'Space Pants', and it cracks me up :P

Thank you so much!!!!!
@Autopilot

Oh my gosh, I had no idea Space Cat was finally filled, so this is like a late Christmas present!!! I love it so much, although I do have to admit, I keep thinking of 'Space Pants', and it cracks me up :P

Thank you so much!!!!!
7d96ebw.gif
@Autopilot, can you put me on the list for a copy of Mari Lwyd when you run it again? Flippin love that tradition!
@Autopilot, can you put me on the list for a copy of Mari Lwyd when you run it again? Flippin love that tradition!
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
@Autopilot please put me on a list for Light's Child if you run it again! tysm
@Autopilot please put me on a list for Light's Child if you run it again! tysm
drag.png
@Autopilot
Please add me for Bronto Friend.
@Autopilot
Please add me for Bronto Friend.
@Autopilot

Please, please, PLEEEEASE make Sornieth Park Ranger for female Tundras! I have been looking for something like this for my Tundra girl for so long, I would love you forever and literally pay you an arm and a leg if you made it.
@Autopilot

Please, please, PLEEEEASE make Sornieth Park Ranger for female Tundras! I have been looking for something like this for my Tundra girl for so long, I would love you forever and literally pay you an arm and a leg if you made it.
ew9u8Xp.png
@Autopilot Today, this skin saved his soul. Thanks again! I LOVE it so much! [b]Now he's PERFECT![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8941034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89411/8941034_350.png[/img] [/url] Will probably give him a headdress later but gosh dang I love this little guy now. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=8941034&skin=26527&apparel=26555,23024,6714&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Autopilot
Today, this skin saved his soul. Thanks again! I LOVE it so much!

Now he's PERFECT!

8941034_350.png

Will probably give him a headdress later but gosh dang I love this little guy now.
dragon?did=8941034&skin=26527&apparel=26555,23024,6714&xt=dressing.png
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Autopilot can you please put me on the list for Listening For Life if you run it again? I am super into the look of it!
@Autopilot can you please put me on the list for Listening For Life if you run it again? I am super into the look of it!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@Autopilot Can I get a preview of the spooky scary guardian on this girl? :D [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=23&auth=7500a1d2a6a4947bc41265903d9baccf3b81ffdd&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Autopilot

Can I get a preview of the spooky scary guardian on this girl? :D

dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=23&auth=7500a1d2a6a4947bc41265903d9baccf3b81ffdd&dummyext=prev.png
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@Autopilot Ah, are you going to print your Crystalline Gala entry? I'd love to buy a copy in that case!
@Autopilot Ah, are you going to print your Crystalline Gala entry? I'd love to buy a copy in that case!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 344 345