Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Pre Order] Battlefield Spoils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@BrightBraixen Could you ping me if you ever decide to do a female noc accent of this? Or just add me to the series pinglist because these are really neat!
@BrightBraixen Could you ping me if you ever decide to do a female noc accent of this? Or just add me to the series pinglist because these are really neat!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@RyukaTheDragon
Thank you so much, and sure thing! I'll put your name down on the series pinglist.
@RyukaTheDragon
Thank you so much, and sure thing! I'll put your name down on the series pinglist.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen
Gonna take a slot, but might have to pay post-submission or wait for a treasure slot, just spendt all my funds on fodder. Or hope my stuff sells fast enough, whichever is easier for you to manage :)
Im also eye emoji at that WC accent, you can count me in for more of these accents~
@BrightBraixen
Gonna take a slot, but might have to pay post-submission or wait for a treasure slot, just spendt all my funds on fodder. Or hope my stuff sells fast enough, whichever is easier for you to manage :)
Im also eye emoji at that WC accent, you can count me in for more of these accents~
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
Hey @Aldru!
I do accept two treasure slots per round! If you want to do treasure, I'm perfectly fine with that.
And sure, I'll put you on the serioes pinglist.
Hey @Aldru!
I do accept two treasure slots per round! If you want to do treasure, I'm perfectly fine with that.
And sure, I'll put you on the serioes pinglist.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
[Stepping out for lunch, I'll respond to anyone else once I'm back! ]
[Stepping out for lunch, I'll respond to anyone else once I'm back! ]

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen
I'll snag a treasure slot then, paying upfront which should be 425kt at 1:850 ratio :>
@BrightBraixen
I'll snag a treasure slot then, paying upfront which should be 425kt at 1:850 ratio :>
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@BrightBraixen

Slot please c=
@BrightBraixen

Slot please c=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@BrightBraixen

Hi! Can you put me up for the second round? And I an highly interested in the "War Treasures" one too! :D
@BrightBraixen

Hi! Can you put me up for the second round? And I an highly interested in the "War Treasures" one too! :D
@BrightBraixen
Slot, please!
@BrightBraixen
Slot, please!
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@BrightBraixen
May I pick up a gem slot for Battlefield Spoils?

I'm also interested in if you do other breeds.
@BrightBraixen
May I pick up a gem slot for Battlefield Spoils?

I'm also interested in if you do other breeds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20