Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Pre Order] Battlefield Spoils
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
Bump!
Bump!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen
I love this accent! Please sign me up for a copy, and also please put me on the list for series interest! I probably won't buy the male wildclaw one (I don't have anyone it'd fit), but if you ever release a tundra version, whooo buddy, I'd need quite a few!
@BrightBraixen
I love this accent! Please sign me up for a copy, and also please put me on the list for series interest! I probably won't buy the male wildclaw one (I don't have anyone it'd fit), but if you ever release a tundra version, whooo buddy, I'd need quite a few!
he/him
@Komatiite
Hah! Tundra is actually on the list, but I have two other breeds I want to do first. In any case, I'll add you to both lists!
@Komatiite
Hah! Tundra is actually on the list, but I have two other breeds I want to do first. In any case, I'll add you to both lists!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen
Sounds great!!! Thanks!
@BrightBraixen
Sounds great!!! Thanks!
he/him
@BrightBraixen Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly grab a slot for Battlefield Spoils. ^^ I have 450g right now, and I can make up the difference in treasure, but I wanted to check if that would be okay to do? I saw you mention treasure slots, but not mixed payments.
@BrightBraixen Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly grab a slot for Battlefield Spoils. ^^ I have 450g right now, and I can make up the difference in treasure, but I wanted to check if that would be okay to do? I saw you mention treasure slots, but not mixed payments.
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Memoriam
Yeah that's perfectly fine! I'll mark you down for a copy.
@Memoriam
Yeah that's perfectly fine! I'll mark you down for a copy.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen Awesome, thank you! ^^ Going by your ratio, that would come out to 450g and 42,500t, if my math's right?
@BrightBraixen Awesome, thank you! ^^ Going by your ratio, that would come out to 450g and 42,500t, if my math's right?
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Memoriam
That's correct~
@Memoriam
That's correct~

Alex