Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | R4B1ES' SHOP/Skins/Accents for WC M NEW!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@R4B1ES

Can I please be notified if you get enough people for a second run of Ghost of the Sun? c: And I'd love to be added to your general pinglist!
@R4B1ES

Can I please be notified if you get enough people for a second run of Ghost of the Sun? c: And I'd love to be added to your general pinglist!
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Calixita @InHeritent @scarletskyz @atrolock @snowpea @Niharike @Micheru @Chromi

Hey guys, the first run for Ghost of the Sun should be ready to sent for approval. I'd ask you to sent the payment of 750 gems either via CR or by messaging since it's a preorder, and I'll send you your copies of the skincent as soon as it gets approval.
@Calixita @InHeritent @scarletskyz @atrolock @snowpea @Niharike @Micheru @Chromi

Hey guys, the first run for Ghost of the Sun should be ready to sent for approval. I'd ask you to sent the payment of 750 gems either via CR or by messaging since it's a preorder, and I'll send you your copies of the skincent as soon as it gets approval.
tumblr_p6isy0nicg1tnbqc8o1_250.png
@ChefTonberry @Wrath

The slots for first run just filled up, but I'm going to keep Ghost of the Sun unlimited and print it as long as the are people interested. Would you like to reserve a slot on the second run?
@ChefTonberry @Wrath

The slots for first run just filled up, but I'm going to keep Ghost of the Sun unlimited and print it as long as the are people interested. Would you like to reserve a slot on the second run?
tumblr_p6isy0nicg1tnbqc8o1_250.png
@R4B1ES
YEs please!
@R4B1ES
YEs please!
47qCRdt.png
@R4B1ES Absolutely!
@R4B1ES Absolutely!
DLXi1Mq.png
@R4B1ES Hi, if your RoR submission Liquid Rot doesn't win, I'd really love to purchase a copy if you decide to print it! It's really cool C:
@R4B1ES Hi, if your RoR submission Liquid Rot doesn't win, I'd really love to purchase a copy if you decide to print it! It's really cool C:
@R4B1ES wow amazing work!!! Would you throw me on a general ping list? Also best of luck in RoR that skin is sweet!!!!
@R4B1ES wow amazing work!!! Would you throw me on a general ping list? Also best of luck in RoR that skin is sweet!!!!
@R4B1ES
please put me on your pinglist !
good luck with your ror entries :^o !!
@R4B1ES
please put me on your pinglist !
good luck with your ror entries :^o !!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@R4B1ES I'd love a slot for fishbone
@R4B1ES I'd love a slot for fishbone
boxparts.gif
@R4B1ES if you have a general pinglist of some kind, could I he added to it please? love your work!! ^^
@R4B1ES if you have a general pinglist of some kind, could I he added to it please? love your work!! ^^
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12