Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kingyo
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
~
~
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
[quote name="nonaline" date="2021-06-16 08:22:36" ] Hello! Of course I can do custom accent! Sorry for the late reply... I have not been playing FR much lately thank you! [/quote] @nonaline it's ok! i've been on and off too no worries, we all have irl stuff to do it's all good ^v^ it'd be an accent for a fandragon specifically, her to be exact, this is my Remilia and I love her so much, she just... isn't vampire-like enough :') I had to dress her with what I had for her to work, but i can remove some of her apparel (the feathery fallout especially) if the accent goes there! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69204365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692044/69204365_350.png[/img][/url] Something along those lines on a noc f would be perfect: [skin=29304][skin=36349][skin=36818] and if you aren't familiar with her franchise i'd be glad to help with reference images of her aesthetic ! i also have her younger sister but i'm not sure what kind of accent would work on her, she has a.... very unique design so i'll leave her be for now ♥ I'm ready to discuss in private messages with you whenever!
nonaline wrote on 2021-06-16 08:22:36:
Hello! Of course I can do custom accent!
Sorry for the late reply... I have not been playing FR much lately

thank you!
@nonaline it's ok! i've been on and off too no worries, we all have irl stuff to do it's all good ^v^
it'd be an accent for a fandragon specifically, her to be exact, this is my Remilia and I love her so much, she just... isn't vampire-like enough :') I had to dress her with what I had for her to work, but i can remove some of her apparel (the feathery fallout especially) if the accent goes there!
69204365_350.png
Something along those lines on a noc f would be perfect:

and if you aren't familiar with her franchise i'd be glad to help with reference images of her aesthetic !
i also have her younger sister but i'm not sure what kind of accent would work on her, she has a.... very unique design so i'll leave her be for now ♥

I'm ready to discuss in private messages with you whenever!
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@KananMatsuura Hello! sure! I need some reference images ;w; you can PM me or my discord is nonaline#3836 both is fine! Thank you ![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@KananMatsuura

Hello!
sure! I need some reference images ;w;
you can PM me or my discord is nonaline#3836
both is fine!

Thank you !
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
Pinging just in case the previous one didn't got lost or was forgotten about.
@Weavile @Zith @Sidegrinder @StrangeAtlas

Please pay 600g/720kt to nonaline as pre-payment for the second run of Accent: Maid. I deeply apologize if this is an annoyance to anyone, I just really want this accent to be reprinted.

(Also very sorry for pinging you if you already payed, I just assumed the list was up to date.)

Have a wonderful Brightshine <3
Pinging just in case the previous one didn't got lost or was forgotten about.
@Weavile @Zith @Sidegrinder @StrangeAtlas

Please pay 600g/720kt to nonaline as pre-payment for the second run of Accent: Maid. I deeply apologize if this is an annoyance to anyone, I just really want this accent to be reprinted.

(Also very sorry for pinging you if you already payed, I just assumed the list was up to date.)

Have a wonderful Brightshine <3
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie i have already paid nonaline 600g for the maid accent ^^"
@Solcie i have already paid nonaline 600g for the maid accent ^^"
Untitled305_20211103042548.png
@StrangeAtlas
Ah I see, paid wasn't next to your name so I assumed you hadn't
Apologies for the inconvenience ^^;
@StrangeAtlas
Ah I see, paid wasn't next to your name so I assumed you hadn't
Apologies for the inconvenience ^^;
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51994929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/519950/51994929_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you, it looks really nice! : )
51994929_350.png
Thank you, it looks really nice! : )
molly - she|her
sg4WUz9.pngMsUOWzZ.png
@nonaline

I just wanted to tell you that Slots for "Sail Out M" are full so it can be reprinted ^^
@nonaline

I just wanted to tell you that Slots for "Sail Out M" are full so it can be reprinted ^^
seGmw74.jpg
@nonaline hello~ i found this skin on the database and was wondering if you're still willing to reprint it? :0 my apologies if it's a custom/not meant to be reprinted >< [skin=38433] i love your abyss skins and i got a copy of oiran - abyss for my boy the other day so i was hoping to get abyss for his mate! thank you so much for checking <33 have a wonderful day/night~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69554028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695541/69554028_350.png[/img][/url]
@nonaline

hello~ i found this skin on the database and was wondering if you're still willing to reprint it? :0 my apologies if it's a custom/not meant to be reprinted ><

i love your abyss skins and i got a copy of oiran - abyss for my boy the other day so i was hoping to get abyss for his mate! thank you so much for checking <33 have a wonderful day/night~

69554028_350.png
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-cr2.pngblush-bonsai-sig.png ONLY YOU CAN WIN
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
ME AWAY FROM SEA!
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-crop.png
@nonaline
not sure if ive asked already, but could I be added to the pinglist please?
@nonaline
not sure if ive asked already, but could I be added to the pinglist please?
ooSuhor.png
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169