Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xylidriv's Accents - Fest Reject
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
For my planned dragon at least, I think the accent version would look best! Hard choice tbh bc the skin version Does sell the eclipse a little better, but as it muddles the colors of my planned guy a bit, I'm biased towards the accent lmao
For my planned dragon at least, I think the accent version would look best! Hard choice tbh bc the skin version Does sell the eclipse a little better, but as it muddles the colors of my planned guy a bit, I'm biased towards the accent lmao
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
@Deestracted
See I have the opposite problem, for the dragon I designed this for the skin dims the brighter colours in a manner I prefer. But I also know skins are Expensive so I'll let democracy decide lol
@Deestracted
See I have the opposite problem, for the dragon I designed this for the skin dims the brighter colours in a manner I prefer. But I also know skins are Expensive so I'll let democracy decide lol
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@pinglist-25534 Ah I'm very excited about this accent everyone! It was in queue a week and I was fully expecting it to get denied. But here it is. C: As usual I'll ping gasp in a few days [columns] [img]https://file.garden/ZdihfJzmo3pLm3wU/FR/Skin%20Previews/corpse%20cleaner%202%20PREV.png[/img] [nextcol] [Skin=56623] Accent: Corpse Cleaner [b]Price: 550 g[/b] [color=green][b]9 in Stock[/b][/color] [/columns]
@Xylidriv's Accents - General

Ah I'm very excited about this accent everyone! It was in queue a week and I was fully expecting it to get denied. But here it is. C:

As usual I'll ping gasp in a few days
corpse%20cleaner%202%20PREV.png

Accent: Corpse Cleaner

Price: 550 g
9 in Stock

EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

Dang, I would have expected that, too, but it's really cool! Probably made it because there's no 'blood.' Kind of a zombie thing.

No slot for me this time (budget and all...) but congrats on getting it made!
Dang, I would have expected that, too, but it's really cool! Probably made it because there's no 'blood.' Kind of a zombie thing.

No slot for me this time (budget and all...) but congrats on getting it made!
HzGpUHb.png
@Raptorgrrl
Yeah! While waiting I was browsing the skins issues thread and looking at what ppl brought forward that had been denied and the wording of the gore update, and I think the fact that its clearly Dead + Hollow with no organs/viscera let it sneak by. I absolutely plan to dance on that gore line more in the future to see what all I can get made.
@Raptorgrrl
Yeah! While waiting I was browsing the skins issues thread and looking at what ppl brought forward that had been denied and the wording of the gore update, and I think the fact that its clearly Dead + Hollow with no organs/viscera let it sneak by. I absolutely plan to dance on that gore line more in the future to see what all I can get made.
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@xylidriv
I'd love a copy of corpse cleaner!
@xylidriv
I'd love a copy of corpse cleaner!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
PA sent! Enjoy!
@EvilCopepod
PA sent! Enjoy!
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

I didn't impulse buy a dragon for the eclipse skin/accent this morning, YOU DID! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94874222][img]https://i.imgur.com/0cMGaJW.png[/img][/url] Voted for the skin bc it makes ghost blend in better with the corona in the skin~ Very hype to have an official mascot for my clan (they're called Unholy Eclipse, so i had to do it)
I didn't impulse buy a dragon for the eclipse skin/accent this morning, YOU DID!

0cMGaJW.png
Voted for the skin bc it makes ghost blend in better with the corona in the skin~
Very hype to have an official mascot for my clan (they're called Unholy Eclipse, so i had to do it)
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif
@UnholyFidelity
GOSH I feel incredibly honoured you'd buy a whole dragon for the accent and make them ur clan mascot. They're Georgous, they match the accent So well, wow!! Thank you for sharing them!
@UnholyFidelity
GOSH I feel incredibly honoured you'd buy a whole dragon for the accent and make them ur clan mascot. They're Georgous, they match the accent So well, wow!! Thank you for sharing them!
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@Xylidriv Do you have any copies of Crow King Starry left? If not, please add me to the reprint list ~
@Xylidriv Do you have any copies of Crow King Starry left? If not, please add me to the reprint list ~
TO3CCkr.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44