Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =ZIMAO's Skin Shop =
@ZIMAO

One Slot for:

Gottloli-Purple
and
Gottloli-Green Please
@ZIMAO

One Slot for:

Gottloli-Purple
and
Gottloli-Green Please
  • D.A Portfolio
  • FR Shop
kGMn8Ss.png
@Snowkitsu [img]https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/8fe2a9efgy1fm2ugnwq0aj209z09zwi4.jpg[/img] [img]https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/8fe2a9efgy1fm2ugnx81xj209q09q0wa.jpg[/img]
@Snowkitsu
8fe2a9efgy1fm2ugnwq0aj209z09zwi4.jpg
8fe2a9efgy1fm2ugnx81xj209q09q0wa.jpg
Oau1AoM.gif » She/Her
» FR+15
» Bad Eng » CN

» Art » Adopt
[Raffle] Join for FREE with LIKES
@ZIMAO gottloli-red slot, please! ^^ and can you put me in the general pinglist?
@ZIMAO gottloli-red slot, please! ^^ and can you put me in the general pinglist?
X1Th6Ol.gif
@ZIMAO slot for each color please
@ZIMAO slot for each color please
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Tiriea
I'm from china too and I tested the new github ver. The GFW didn't block github as all IT developer in my country made a loud voice against the gov to do so.
But still all most all google API is blocked here, our gov only left the map and translation to be used.
I see the github gasp still using json from google doc, where the page load keywords and user list from, so only the page itself can be show here, but no, it can not work either....

Ps. by using vpn I see the new github gasp, and I have to say it's far more easier for me to understand than the google doc ver! Great work!
@Tiriea
I'm from china too and I tested the new github ver. The GFW didn't block github as all IT developer in my country made a loud voice against the gov to do so.
But still all most all google API is blocked here, our gov only left the map and translation to be used.
I see the github gasp still using json from google doc, where the page load keywords and user list from, so only the page itself can be show here, but no, it can not work either....

Ps. by using vpn I see the new github gasp, and I have to say it's far more easier for me to understand than the google doc ver! Great work!
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@flamyfox Ah that sucks! I had hoped that having the search not on google sheets would have fixed it for you guys.... But yes, all the entries are still in a google doc for organisation's sake. 8/

(And thanks! I'll tell our coder you said so ^^)
@flamyfox Ah that sucks! I had hoped that having the search not on google sheets would have fixed it for you guys.... But yes, all the entries are still in a google doc for organisation's sake. 8/

(And thanks! I'll tell our coder you said so ^^)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@ZIMAO
One slot for each color, please! They look adorable!
@ZIMAO
One slot for each color, please! They look adorable!
@ZIMAO
Ah, could I also get added to your ping list?
@ZIMAO
Ah, could I also get added to your ping list?
@ZIMAO

I'd like a slot for the Gottloli- Red, and can I be put on the pinglist for the coat-m one, please?
@ZIMAO

I'd like a slot for the Gottloli- Red, and can I be put on the pinglist for the coat-m one, please?
@ZIMAO hello, i'd like slots for Gottloli-Red, Gottloli-Purple, and Gottoli-Green, thank you!
@ZIMAO hello, i'd like slots for Gottloli-Red, Gottloli-Purple, and Gottoli-Green, thank you!
ycSiwsB.png