Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zapp's Skins&Accents (Sp. orders open)
1 2 3 4
[center][size=7][b][color=#000080]WELCOME[/color][/size] [size=5]To Zappheera's brand new Skins & Accents shop![/size][/b] [size=3]I used to be an artist, but drawing portraits just isn't my thing- so I tried making two skins for the upcoming Mistral Jamboree and it just.. clicked! [b]So now I'd like to take it to the next level [size=5]But I need YOUR help![/size] I need enough preorders for a skin in order to have it printed <3 These are the skins I submitted to the Mistral Jamboree: [img]http://i.imgur.com/P8td59F.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/M4vjuBD.png[/img] [u][b]They will be unavailable for printing until after the contest is over! You may preorder them though :)[/b][/u] [size=7][b][color=000080]HOWEVER[/color][/size] I've started on a new collection <3 I will be needing 9 preorders to print them!! Each prorder is 600gems Skin #1 [img]http://img07.deviantart.net/e1f3/i/2017/067/b/e/pc_male_by_zappheera-db1msz5.png[/img] [s]Ofc it won't say Zappheera.. xD[/s] [size=5]List:[/size] 1. Empty 2. Empty 3. Empty 4. Empty 5. Empty 6. Empty 7. Empty 8. Empty 9. Empty G.A.S.P pinglist was here~ Skin #2 [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/4795/f/2017/068/0/1/016504156534705cd4c4820181bf9810-db1qt2d.png[/img] [size=5]List:[/size] 1. Empty 2. Empty 3. Empty 4. Empty 5. Empty 6. Empty 7. Empty 8. Empty 9. Empty G.A.S.P pinglist was here~ [size=6]Please excuse me for any doublepings![/size] [size=7][u][color=#008000]COMMISSIONS[/color][/size] Of course, if you have a special dragon you'd like a custom accent or skin for that woud definitely be doable ^^ I'm a sellsword skin maker on other games too so I'm rather experienced even if I'm new to it on FR :) [size=5]Pricing:[/size] Simply, the price of the blueprint + at least 500 gems~ (tips are greatly appreciated if you're satisfied, but nor required)
WELCOME
To Zappheera's brand new Skins & Accents shop!

I used to be an artist, but drawing portraits just isn't my thing- so I tried making two skins for the upcoming Mistral Jamboree and it just.. clicked!
So now I'd like to take it to the next level
But I need YOUR help!
I need enough preorders for a skin in order to have it printed <3

These are the skins I submitted to the Mistral Jamboree:
P8td59F.png M4vjuBD.png
They will be unavailable for printing until after the contest is over! You may preorder them though :)

HOWEVER
I've started on a new collection <3 I will be needing 9 preorders to print them!!
Each prorder is 600gems

Skin #1
pc_male_by_zappheera-db1msz5.png
Ofc it won't say Zappheera.. xD
List:
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty
6. Empty
7. Empty
8. Empty
9. Empty
G.A.S.P pinglist was here~

Skin #2
016504156534705cd4c4820181bf9810-db1qt2d.png
List:
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty
6. Empty
7. Empty
8. Empty
9. Empty
G.A.S.P pinglist was here~

Please excuse me for any doublepings!

COMMISSIONS
Of course, if you have a special dragon you'd like a custom accent or skin for that woud definitely be doable ^^
I'm a sellsword skin maker on other games too so I'm rather experienced even if I'm new to it on FR :)
Pricing:
Simply, the price of the blueprint + at least 500 gems~ (tips are greatly appreciated if you're satisfied, but nor required)
I just want to cuddle that tiger Coatl. :)

Friendly bump from a potential customer. I just need to stop spending O.o *stuffs extra gems into her vault so she can't see them* ;)
I just want to cuddle that tiger Coatl. :)

Friendly bump from a potential customer. I just need to stop spending O.o *stuffs extra gems into her vault so she can't see them* ;)
Boop~!

Those are delightful Zap!
(I'm broke in terms of gems right now but I'll definitely be back sometime in the future~!)
Boop~!

Those are delightful Zap!
(I'm broke in terms of gems right now but I'll definitely be back sometime in the future~!)
61737_s.gif
@PouncesSoftly @Lyka thank you guys! <3 I really hope somebody has a gem or 2 (or 600) lying around ;v;
@PouncesSoftly @Lyka thank you guys! <3 I really hope somebody has a gem or 2 (or 600) lying around ;v;
@Zappheera you can ping me if you add more skins. I'm probably going to get one from you but no gems at the moment. They look really good. After your first run you can add dragon previews. Why not allow people to say they are interested in the first two but not allow anyone to pay yet incase it wins? I think closing it you have no idea who is interested
@Zappheera you can ping me if you add more skins. I'm probably going to get one from you but no gems at the moment. They look really good. After your first run you can add dragon previews. Why not allow people to say they are interested in the first two but not allow anyone to pay yet incase it wins? I think closing it you have no idea who is interested
@Entei236
Thanks for the advice, I've edited it now ^^
And thank you! :D yeah I can't wait for the day I print my first skin <3

I actually got an order for a custom guardian skin c: blueprint paid and all *-*
@Entei236
Thanks for the advice, I've edited it now ^^
And thank you! :D yeah I can't wait for the day I print my first skin <3

I actually got an order for a custom guardian skin c: blueprint paid and all *-*
@Zappheera woah nice on the custom order you'll do great
@Zappheera woah nice on the custom order you'll do great
@Zappheera

Ah man that tiger Coatl! SO cute! I just don't "do" skins sadly, or very rarely. But if you make accents at some point, I'd love to be on your pinglist!
@Zappheera

Ah man that tiger Coatl! SO cute! I just don't "do" skins sadly, or very rarely. But if you make accents at some point, I'd love to be on your pinglist!
[center]Well if you don't do skins perhaps you'd be interested in my new accent :) I will call it "Scratchy Skycat" (still open for suggestions tho) and it is the first in a series of skycat accents! My goal is to make one for every gender of every species of dragon ^^ I think it will cost 800 gems (need 5 preorders) Previews: [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/e5cd/f/2017/070/d/2/the_little_skycat_prev2_by_zappheera-db1ybeb.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/c2cb/f/2017/070/a/d/the_little_skycat_prev1_by_zappheera-db1yb5z.png[/img] -G.A.S.P pinglist was here- [b]Preorders:[/b] 1. Pikachu2204 - PAID 2. Empty 3. Empty 4. Empty 5. Empty 6. Empty 7. Empty 8. Empty 9. Empty
Well if you don't do skins perhaps you'd be interested in my new accent :) I will call it "Scratchy Skycat" (still open for suggestions tho) and it is the first in a series of skycat accents!
My goal is to make one for every gender of every species of dragon ^^
I think it will cost 800 gems (need 5 preorders)
Previews:
the_little_skycat_prev2_by_zappheera-db1ybeb.png the_little_skycat_prev1_by_zappheera-db1yb5z.png

-G.A.S.P pinglist was here-

Preorders:
1. Pikachu2204 - PAID
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty
6. Empty
7. Empty
8. Empty
9. Empty
@Zappheera
oh my god, at the moment I don't have much money (or wildclaws to use for this hehe) but if you indeed plan on making one like these for other breeds please DO ping me <3 I'm a huge cat lover and this is just so adorableeeeee
@Zappheera
oh my god, at the moment I don't have much money (or wildclaws to use for this hehe) but if you indeed plan on making one like these for other breeds please DO ping me <3 I'm a huge cat lover and this is just so adorableeeeee
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
1 2 3 4