Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brood Queen Accent Ping
1 2 3
@Saerino

I think I sent payment too early - let me know if I should leave it or cancel the CR and resend when the accent comes in! c:
@Saerino

I think I sent payment too early - let me know if I should leave it or cancel the CR and resend when the accent comes in! c:
@Saerino
I'd like to get a copy if you have any left.
@Saerino
I'd like to get a copy if you have any left.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Lavvy - That’s a really great idea! I can’t promise anything for the near future until my schedule clears up, but it’s something I’d definitely be interested in doing.

@Pesticide - I’ve got a spot saved for you. <3

@Whimzica - Definitely! I’ve put you down for one and I did receive your PM. :)

@Amphiptere - Yes I do! Your name is listed for one.

@Meloetta - No worries! I’ll go ahead and accept the CR and then send you the copy of the accent as soon as it comes in. :D
@Lavvy - That’s a really great idea! I can’t promise anything for the near future until my schedule clears up, but it’s something I’d definitely be interested in doing.

@Pesticide - I’ve got a spot saved for you. <3

@Whimzica - Definitely! I’ve put you down for one and I did receive your PM. :)

@Amphiptere - Yes I do! Your name is listed for one.

@Meloetta - No worries! I’ll go ahead and accept the CR and then send you the copy of the accent as soon as it comes in. :D
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@Saerino
Sweet! I've sent the gems
@Saerino
Sweet! I've sent the gems
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Saerino No worries! And thank you, I'm extremely happy with her too and the accent really finishes her :D
@Saerino No worries! And thank you, I'm extremely happy with her too and the accent really finishes her :D
QdaBiJf.png
@Saerino
Are you still printing this? I would love to get a copy.
@Saerino
Are you still printing this? I would love to get a copy.
@Ashtar - I have one spot left and it's all yours. :)
@Ashtar - I have one spot left and it's all yours. :)
Pinging @jemjam, @Wolfdance, @Micheru, and @Calavera - I am ready to accept payment! You can send it to me via message or you can send it to me via Crossroads (1 or 2 way is fine, either way) - whatever you are comfortable with. Thanks again. :)
Pinging @jemjam, @Wolfdance, @Micheru, and @Calavera - I am ready to accept payment! You can send it to me via message or you can send it to me via Crossroads (1 or 2 way is fine, either way) - whatever you are comfortable with. Thanks again. :)
@Saerino I was certain I already paid when you pinged me the first time but I cleared my mail. Could you check for me?
@Saerino I was certain I already paid when you pinged me the first time but I cleared my mail. Could you check for me?
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera - I am PMing you! :)
@Calavera - I am PMing you! :)
1 2 3