Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC]Hi Panda! Spiral-F-accent
1 2 3 4 5
@SherokuTakari, @Beorne, @likeacliche (2), @Oara, @Fujo, @letmeship, @Idari, @Starly, Aehdncl, @UnseenRangerGal, @Panderz, @CrazyCake, @porifra
I finally get it! As the original version was denied because the line art and shadow layers were not dark enough, so I deepen them a little. You can click here to see:
The price is 400g, if you still want it just send CR to me. I only have 10 copies now but is ready to reprint it, so don't worry if you are not one of the first 10.
Thank you!
@SherokuTakari, @Beorne, @likeacliche (2), @Oara, @Fujo, @letmeship, @Idari, @Starly, Aehdncl, @UnseenRangerGal, @Panderz, @CrazyCake, @porifra
I finally get it! As the original version was denied because the line art and shadow layers were not dark enough, so I deepen them a little. You can click here to see:
The price is 400g, if you still want it just send CR to me. I only have 10 copies now but is ready to reprint it, so don't worry if you are not one of the first 10.
Thank you!
94f270fcgw1f0dcbf9x6lg202s02sach.gif
@gitty
AHHHH I NEEDDDDD BUT
i just bought another accent so im gem poor x.x
@gitty
AHHHH I NEEDDDDD BUT
i just bought another accent so im gem poor x.x
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@gitty

Sending, thanks!
@gitty

Sending, thanks!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@gitty

It's telling me you no longer have the item, which happens sometimes if you have multiple of the same and send the same copy to two people. I'm going to cancel the CR and send you the gems via PM, so you can just reply with an attachment when you get it~
@gitty

It's telling me you no longer have the item, which happens sometimes if you have multiple of the same and send the same copy to two people. I'm going to cancel the CR and send you the gems via PM, so you can just reply with an attachment when you get it~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
I think I have to use pm next time, just don't know which is which in CR...too easy to mistake TAT
I think I have to use pm next time, just don't know which is which in CR...too easy to mistake TAT
@gitty

I would be happy to buy one off of you.^^
Edit: Sent a CR!^^
@gitty

I would be happy to buy one off of you.^^
Edit: Sent a CR!^^
ybitsXp.png
@gitty

I would still like a copy of the Pandas! Did I send you monies for it? I can't remember xD
@gitty

I would still like a copy of the Pandas! Did I send you monies for it? I can't remember xD
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara
You didn't(I checked my message box). Welcome to send CR, the second 10-copy just arrived.
@Oara
You didn't(I checked my message box). Welcome to send CR, the second 10-copy just arrived.
@gitty Could I get a preview with this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12104394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121044/12104394_350.png[/img] [/url]
@gitty

Could I get a preview with this gal?

12104394_350.png
@Madsparkz Of course! [img]http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/94f270fcgy1fde262yd2uj209q09qwip.jpg[/img]
@Madsparkz
Of course!
94f270fcgy1fde262yd2uj209q09qwip.jpg
1 2 3 4 5