Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nimrook's skins/accents
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Nimrook
May I have a slot of Bamboo Collector please?
@Nimrook
May I have a slot of Bamboo Collector please?

+9 FR time

-Art Dump
-Commissions
-Adoptables
hD7Hprh.png
@NoneNess I added you :)

@Uniformshark there is one slot that has opened up for Bamboo Collector if you want it, there is one other person who may want it but hasn't got back to me about it yet. Lemme know :3

@theinfamoustct 500 Gems
@NoneNess I added you :)

@Uniformshark there is one slot that has opened up for Bamboo Collector if you want it, there is one other person who may want it but hasn't got back to me about it yet. Lemme know :3

@theinfamoustct 500 Gems
4mAisVM.png
@Nimrook do you maybe mean Swamp Gas since I didnt apply for Bamboo collector? Because if yes I would totally love to buy it off you *u*
@Nimrook do you maybe mean Swamp Gas since I didnt apply for Bamboo collector? Because if yes I would totally love to buy it off you *u*
@Nimrook

Please put me on the reprint list for Bamboo Collector if there is one. I'd love a copy
@Nimrook

Please put me on the reprint list for Bamboo Collector if there is one. I'd love a copy
LIo8D8G.gif
@Uniformshark ack my bad! I'm getting my wires crossed, so many comments to sift through @_@ I don't have any slots for Swamp Gas I'm sorry!

@Triforces You got the last slot!
@Uniformshark ack my bad! I'm getting my wires crossed, so many comments to sift through @_@ I don't have any slots for Swamp Gas I'm sorry!

@Triforces You got the last slot!
4mAisVM.png
Alrighty, everyone who has paid has been sent their copies! Thanks everyone!

@Pecha @Poi @Kyrislian @Giarella @Xazz @Ookamisoulreaper @Aahzmatic @NoneNess @MissAri @Sitka
I am still awaiting payment from the people pinged above, please send me the gems through a one way CR or PM and I'll send you your copies :)
Alrighty, everyone who has paid has been sent their copies! Thanks everyone!

@Pecha @Poi @Kyrislian @Giarella @Xazz @Ookamisoulreaper @Aahzmatic @NoneNess @MissAri @Sitka
I am still awaiting payment from the people pinged above, please send me the gems through a one way CR or PM and I'll send you your copies :)
4mAisVM.png
@Nimrook
do you perhaps take treasures?
@Nimrook
do you perhaps take treasures?

+9 FR time

-Art Dump
-Commissions
-Adoptables
hD7Hprh.png
@NoneNess We can do that. I'll PM you.
@NoneNess We can do that. I'll PM you.
4mAisVM.png
@Nimrook I'll get you your payment in a couple days!
@Nimrook I'll get you your payment in a couple days!
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
@ookamisoulreaper thanks for the heads up!
@ookamisoulreaper thanks for the heads up!
4mAisVM.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23