Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LF... Accents..... show me?
1 2 3
Hi there. I wanted to look for a UM accent, but I'm finding it impossible to find anything I really love by just going through all the threads. [u][b]Please, show me almost anything![/b] Here are a few ideas though about things I will be most excited about:[/u] [quote name="nohsara"] - I love windy stuff or anything that gives the feeling of fresh, open air. I also love aesthetics that are similar to those of the wind flight (The cloudsong, the fest skins, the plateau) - I love light; accents that are themed around bright, cool, or warm sunlight, and the different colors of light throughout the day and night. Especially cool colors glowing in the night. I also love bioluminescent things, or anything that glows like runes. - snow/snowy mountains/wintry themes - I love fantasy, and anything that makes me feel closer to fantasy worlds sky, land, sea, or space. - Above all, I love UM accents themed around Asian aesthetics. I just love so many of the artistic styles, architecture, and animals/plants that come from this side of the world. Examples of things I have liked (from what I've seen so far here on FR): [skin=17003] [skin=17041] [skin=17073] [skin=19996] [skin=19998] - And lastly, if you have any Legend of Zelda accents, that would be absolutely amazing [/quote] I tried to keep the descriptions above pretty vague, [i]because I'm sure there are plenty of other things I didn't think of that I would love![/i] However, there are some things I'm not interested in at all. [quote name="nohsara"] [u]Things I'm [b]NOT[/b] interested in:[/u] - overly cute, lace-y, or love-y pink things - plague-type themes - overly busy accents - overly simple accents [/quote] [u]Also, I'm interested in any and all breeds/genders[/u], [i]but[/i] I'll probably lean more towards accents for SDs, coatls, faes, spirals, and PCs and away from accents for bogs, tundras, snappers, and guardians. My favorite dragons right now are male Skydancers. If you do customs, I'm not quite sure how that works, but I could look at your customs examples in your shop and I might pursue that path instead So please, I just need help finding something, because I'm only going to spend 500+ gems if I [i]really[/i] love something, and so far I've only been able to find stuff I really like. [center] Artists, post away :) [b]No need to ping, I'm subscribed.[/b] [i]I will probably only respond if I think I might be interested[/i][/center]
Hi there. I wanted to look for a UM accent, but I'm finding it impossible to find anything I really love by just going through all the threads.

Please, show me almost anything! Here are a few ideas though about things I will be most excited about:
nohsara wrote:
- I love windy stuff or anything that gives the feeling of fresh, open air. I also love aesthetics that are similar to those of the wind flight (The cloudsong, the fest skins, the plateau)

- I love light; accents that are themed around bright, cool, or warm sunlight, and the different colors of light throughout the day and night. Especially cool colors glowing in the night. I also love bioluminescent things, or anything that glows like runes.

- snow/snowy mountains/wintry themes

- I love fantasy, and anything that makes me feel closer to fantasy worlds sky, land, sea, or space.

- Above all, I love UM accents themed around Asian aesthetics. I just love so many of the artistic styles, architecture, and animals/plants that come from this side of the world.
Examples of things I have liked (from what I've seen so far here on FR):

- And lastly, if you have any Legend of Zelda accents, that would be absolutely amazing

I tried to keep the descriptions above pretty vague, because I'm sure there are plenty of other things I didn't think of that I would love! However, there are some things I'm not interested in at all.
nohsara wrote:
Things I'm NOT interested in:
- overly cute, lace-y, or love-y pink things
- plague-type themes
- overly busy accents
- overly simple accents

Also, I'm interested in any and all breeds/genders, but I'll probably lean more towards accents for SDs, coatls, faes, spirals, and PCs and away from accents for bogs, tundras, snappers, and guardians. My favorite dragons right now are male Skydancers.

If you do customs, I'm not quite sure how that works, but I could look at your customs examples in your shop and I might pursue that path instead

So please, I just need help finding something, because I'm only going to spend 500+ gems if I really love something, and so far I've only been able to find stuff I really like.

Artists, post away :) No need to ping, I'm subscribed.

I will probably only respond if I think I might be interested
BFEMrcM.png
I have if it interests you c:
I have if it interests you c:
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
I have a couple wind/magic themed accents that might interest you :)

I have a couple wind/magic themed accents that might interest you :)

Accent Shop
[s]@/Nohsara[/s] Sorry for the ping! Habit. :'o I have an icy accent that I'm taking preorders for right now for a second run! [skin=21257] (and here it is on a model) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29509661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295097/29509661_350.png[/img] [/url]
@/Nohsara Sorry for the ping! Habit. :'o

I have an icy accent that I'm taking preorders for right now for a second run!

(and here it is on a model)

29509661_350.png
@Goji
Hm, don't know if I'm interested, but just had to say your avatar is absolutely beautiful! His face and eyes enhance that headpiece so well
@Goji
Hm, don't know if I'm interested, but just had to say your avatar is absolutely beautiful! His face and eyes enhance that headpiece so well
BFEMrcM.png
Gosh, thank you~! That's very flattering. <3
Gosh, thank you~! That's very flattering. <3
@nohsara I'm currently trying to run a print of this accent right now. I also do space-themed stuff, and I have an accent in the Trickmurk Contest. [img]http://i.imgur.com/DCKnIAK.png[/img] Preview: [img]http://i.imgur.com/W2i5olr.png[/img]
@nohsara
I'm currently trying to run a print of this accent right now. I also do space-themed stuff, and I have an accent in the Trickmurk Contest.
DCKnIAK.png
Preview:
W2i5olr.png
ZgkqbaK.png
@Nohsara My accent shop is in my signature!
The awkward part is that...well....my hard drive broke and I lost everything. BUT I can try to remake anything you like!
@Nohsara My accent shop is in my signature!
The awkward part is that...well....my hard drive broke and I lost everything. BUT I can try to remake anything you like!
waterfull.png
@Hydria

Aw, man I'm so sorry you lost everything. That sucks :/
@Hydria

Aw, man I'm so sorry you lost everything. That sucks :/
BFEMrcM.png
Hello! I currently have this accent (and a few others, link is in sig). It is not printed yet and preorders are 420g each :) [b]Winter in Orbs[/b] [img]http://imgur.com/SNfAEDP.png[/img]
Hello! I currently have this accent (and a few others, link is in sig). It is not printed yet and preorders are 420g each :)

Winter in Orbs

SNfAEDP.png
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
1 2 3