Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DT75'S Accents (TMC 2017)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Enekokoro I hadn't actually thought of that? The only reason the dark part is really there is because the dragon it was originally designed for was a little too light. At some point I might make recolors were the dark part is gone; would you like me to ping you if I do?

@Oriel Sure!
@Enekokoro I hadn't actually thought of that? The only reason the dark part is really there is because the dragon it was originally designed for was a little too light. At some point I might make recolors were the dark part is gone; would you like me to ping you if I do?

@Oriel Sure!
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
@Dragontamer75 Yes please! Thank you. I'd especially be interested in checking them out if you're able to maintain/recreate the space design as well as the body design.
@Dragontamer75 Yes please! Thank you. I'd especially be interested in checking them out if you're able to maintain/recreate the space design as well as the body design.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro I'll see what I can do :D!
@Enekokoro I'll see what I can do :D!
@Dragontamer75 I was starting to think I would never find an accent I like for one of my dragons, but your skincent did wonders. I don't even recognize my boy anymore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3955604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39557/3955604_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dragontamer75
I was starting to think I would never find an accent I like for one of my dragons, but your skincent did wonders. I don't even recognize my boy anymore.

3955604_350.png
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm he looks beautiful!!!! Happy to help :D!
@Icystorm he looks beautiful!!!! Happy to help :D!
BUMP! Only 3 slots left for Nerva!
BUMP! Only 3 slots left for Nerva!
@KittyAoba
@Wirenth
@Kyrislian
@Thehungryfox
@Oriel

Hello everyone! Just a bit of an update RE: Nerva; three slots are still open, and unfortunately I won't be able to print unless all the slots are filled! So if you have any friends who you think might be interested in a copy, let them know, because I can't keep Nerva up for sale forever if the demand just isn't there TAT! If this doesn't end up working out, I will return the money to those who have paid already.
@KittyAoba
@Wirenth
@Kyrislian
@Thehungryfox
@Oriel

Hello everyone! Just a bit of an update RE: Nerva; three slots are still open, and unfortunately I won't be able to print unless all the slots are filled! So if you have any friends who you think might be interested in a copy, let them know, because I can't keep Nerva up for sale forever if the demand just isn't there TAT! If this doesn't end up working out, I will return the money to those who have paid already.
bump!
bump!
@KittyAoba
@Wirenth
@Kyrislian
@Oriel

You can start sending in payment for Nerva now! I'll order as soon as most payments are in!
@KittyAoba
@Wirenth
@Kyrislian
@Oriel

You can start sending in payment for Nerva now! I'll order as soon as most payments are in!
@Svelte Just a reminder that payment for Lympha is due! I'll hold onto your copy once it gets here until payment is received!
@Svelte Just a reminder that payment for Lympha is due! I'll hold onto your copy once it gets here until payment is received!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15