Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Intrest check for Fae F Accent/Skincent
Hi! I just learned about skins and stuff and I love doing tribally-stuff, so I started working on something for one of my faes figuring it might be cool... Soooooo I'm working on a skin-cent(I think that's what it's called, an accent that covers a lot of the dragon, but not all of it) for faes that's all tribal...y? this is it so far I'm curious as to whether anyone would be interested? It's pink on the template thing because other wise it's hard to see... but it's actually going to be a slightly transparent black :3 I don't have anywhere to upload stuff since I've never really had a reason to need one, so my friend uploaded it to her account for me :3 I think it's done now, any comments or suggestions on minor modifications n such would be appreciated, as this in my first attempt at this kind of thing! [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0050/f/2016/356/5/8/vs_fae_copy_by_darkest_nihte-dasj5m8.png[/img] Some previews: It's a little displaced because I just kinda tried to awkwardly photoshop a fae into it, and didn't notice they were'nt completely alighned until i uploaded the files... but it's like a pixel so I'm not gonna worry about it... [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/d644/f/2016/356/2/b/vs_fae_testwhite_by_darkest_nihte-dasjauv.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/3310/f/2016/356/0/7/vs_fae_testblack_by_darkest_nihte-dasjatv.png[/img]
Hi! I just learned about skins and stuff and I love doing tribally-stuff, so I started working on something for one of my faes figuring it might be cool...

Soooooo I'm working on a skin-cent(I think that's what it's called, an accent that covers a lot of the dragon, but not all of it) for faes that's all tribal...y?

this is it so far I'm curious as to whether anyone would be interested? It's pink on the template thing because other wise it's hard to see... but it's actually going to be a slightly transparent black :3

I don't have anywhere to upload stuff since I've never really had a reason to need one, so my friend uploaded it to her account for me :3 I think it's done now, any comments or suggestions on minor modifications n such would be appreciated, as this in my first attempt at this kind of thing!

vs_fae_copy_by_darkest_nihte-dasj5m8.png

Some previews:
It's a little displaced because I just kinda tried to awkwardly photoshop a fae into it, and didn't notice they were'nt completely alighned until i uploaded the files... but it's like a pixel so I'm not gonna worry about it...
vs_fae_testwhite_by_darkest_nihte-dasjauv.png

vs_fae_testblack_by_darkest_nihte-dasjatv.png
ygg_by_automnightfire-datupwl.png
Photoshoped by Autom
I personally wouldn't want this specific one, not because it's bad but just because it wouldn't fit my fae well.

However I love the design and if you make more fae accents/a shop in the future please ping me. Your art is great. :)

I'd recommend finding the G.A.S.P pinglist for faes and pasting it into the thread. It would bring more attention.
I personally wouldn't want this specific one, not because it's bad but just because it wouldn't fit my fae well.

However I love the design and if you make more fae accents/a shop in the future please ping me. Your art is great. :)

I'd recommend finding the G.A.S.P pinglist for faes and pasting it into the thread. It would bring more attention.
Crackling_Silver.png