Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | pyrography | holidays f bog
1 2
[center] [header] [/center] [right][font=Corbel][size=4]POST DIRECTORY 1. main - you are here 2. current accents 3. past accents 4. wips 5. custom info 6. affiliates[/right] [font=corbel][size=5] hello, and welcome to my accent shop! i'm relatively new to accent-making, but they're fun to make :D i'm not quite sure what i'll specialize in yet, so this is just a grab bag of whatever i decide to make right now. thanks for checking me out! [center] [rules/info image] [/center] [font=corbel][size=5] 1. [b]all accents will be 500 gems and all skincents 750, unless otherwise noted. treasure slots are available at 1:850.[/b] 2. all accents will have 10 slots per run. 3. once enough people have claimed slots, i will then start collecting payment. you have 48 hours to pay- if you don't, your slot will be released for someone else. 4. if any delays, rejections, etc. happen, i will inform everyone that had slots immediately and see where to go from there. 5. once you have the accents, you're free to resell for more if you'd like. 6. if you really want an accent, i can do single reprints of any already existing accent for a single-print blueprint plus 500 gems. 7. more may be added later...! [center] [pinglist image] [/center] [font=corbel][size=5] there are pinglists for new accents, reprints, and WIP/interest checks- let me know if you'd like to be on them, and tell me which ones! [quote]NEW ACCENTS: @ Nobody[/quote] [quote]REPRINTS: @ Nobody[/quote] [quote]WIP/INTEREST CHECKS: @ Nobody[/quote] [center] [spotlight image] [/center] [font=corbel][size=5] i'd love to see your dragons wearing my accents! feel free to ping me and show me, and they might end up here! featured dragons will be cycled every couple weeks. [quote]None yet![/quote]
[header]
POST DIRECTORY

1. main - you are here
2. current accents
3. past accents
4. wips
5. custom info
6. affiliates

hello, and welcome to my accent shop! i'm relatively new to accent-making, but they're fun to make :D i'm not quite sure what i'll specialize in yet, so this is just a grab bag of whatever i decide to make right now. thanks for checking me out!

[rules/info image]

1. all accents will be 500 gems and all skincents 750, unless otherwise noted. treasure slots are available at 1:850.
2. all accents will have 10 slots per run.
3. once enough people have claimed slots, i will then start collecting payment. you have 48 hours to pay- if you don't, your slot will be released for someone else.
4. if any delays, rejections, etc. happen, i will inform everyone that had slots immediately and see where to go from there.
5. once you have the accents, you're free to resell for more if you'd like.
6. if you really want an accent, i can do single reprints of any already existing accent for a single-print blueprint plus 500 gems.
7. more may be added later...!

[pinglist image]

there are pinglists for new accents, reprints, and WIP/interest checks- let me know if you'd like to be on them, and tell me which ones!

Quote:
NEW ACCENTS:

@ Nobody
Quote:
REPRINTS:

@ Nobody
Quote:
WIP/INTEREST CHECKS:

@ Nobody

[spotlight image]

i'd love to see your dragons wearing my accents! feel free to ping me and show me, and they might end up here! featured dragons will be cycled every couple weeks.

Quote:
None yet!
PreE5U3.png
[center] [current accents image] [/center] [font=corbel][size=5] [columns] [img]https://puu.sh/sMyJx/33d222d21d.png[/img] [url=http://imgur.com/a/szlxR][img]https://puu.sh/sMuWO/71aac8df93.png[/img][img]https://puu.sh/sMuX8/1637e9331b.png[/img][img]https://puu.sh/sMuXv/99e0e6f221.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [font=corbel][size=5]HOLIDAYS (BETTER NAME TO COME?) - BOGSNEAK F 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
[current accents image]

33d222d21d.png
71aac8df93.png1637e9331b.png99e0e6f221.png
HOLIDAYS (BETTER NAME TO COME?) - BOGSNEAK F

PreE5U3.png
[center] [past accents image] [/center] [font=corbel][size=5]here is a collection of all the accents i've done in the past, sorted by breed! [quote][font=corbel][size=5]NONE YET[/quote]
[past accents image]

here is a collection of all the accents i've done in the past, sorted by breed!

Quote:
NONE YET
PreE5U3.png
[wips image]

here is a list of WIP accents i have! let me know any feedback or if you're interested!

NONE YET
[wips image]

here is a list of WIP accents i have! let me know any feedback or if you're interested!

NONE YET
PreE5U3.png
[customs info image]

interested in a custom accent from me? awesome! here are some rules:

1. all customs will be 2 print runs- one for you and one for me.
2. accents will be the blueprint + 1000 gems, skins will be the blueprint and 1500 gems.
3. when ordering, please be as detailed as possible as to what kind of accent you're looking for! it'll help us both out.

CUSTOM SLOTS:

PAST CUSTOMS:

NONE YET
[customs info image]

interested in a custom accent from me? awesome! here are some rules:

1. all customs will be 2 print runs- one for you and one for me.
2. accents will be the blueprint + 1000 gems, skins will be the blueprint and 1500 gems.
3. when ordering, please be as detailed as possible as to what kind of accent you're looking for! it'll help us both out.

CUSTOM SLOTS:

PAST CUSTOMS:

NONE YET
PreE5U3.png
[affiliates image]

want to be affiliated? ping me with your banner and link and a short description of the kinds of accents you make!
[affiliates image]

want to be affiliated? ping me with your banner and link and a short description of the kinds of accents you make!
PreE5U3.png
another just in case
another just in case
PreE5U3.png
one more
one more
PreE5U3.png
[size=1]@Tiriea @Jaypaw @Parda @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Serpens @Weenyah @SydKiaray @wildewinged @triska @Kyrislian @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Zilleniose @Niharike @durandal @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @NoAkei @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Glisselda @Meloetta @delightfuliza @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Meredith44 @Masumi @pushpin @FairyArmadillo @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @Mangusto @Izuna @briteoctopus @Danizaurs @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ocellis @Starly @tompollicle @Emberwolf @WickedHorror @ionicbondie @Lapidarist @RayFisch @Rubisco @agentfern @thatjubi @hapro @Wolfnekku @raxyl @Irregular @Exeidur @Faustien @Faileas @Mary @oOKookieOo @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Oakwick @Nabesima @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Condor @kaidamoon @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Watercolour @Micheru @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @Firtarian @yukitsukihana @Vely @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Bumblesweet @Athexreh @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Vortex @sorai @Ototo @baelistair @Finne @Illuminary @Rayzor @Ranuja @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Dartrix @Synchros @Blod @LittlestDragon @Godspeed @Yilara @Icicle16 @pseudovum @RoxyWolf @Harribel @Duchess @Xotis @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Zyanith @Jecai @Hoku @Helva @Lynchly @Vader @Shiitake @Maleficus @baelistair @ClockworkOctopus @PeacefulBliss @RoxyWolf @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Diodol @Druddigon8 @Runi @mattykips @Mattykips @Isidora @Allocen @Saru @Primaria @BlackMistress @Maye @BlackMistress @TreeIsMetaphor @Artesia @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Okacuine @mattykips @Arazamatazza @World @DivineLush @Smoothy @MollyMerula @RRHepburn @Airaly @qew23 @Rabid @Boundingfeather @ethanol @theroiprocepios @Rifter @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @InkyBrush @trubbish @Rarek @Aruakhal @Dovah @Splattershot @Adaris[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Bogsneak F, Accents, apparel, no preference, christmas, food[/center] hello! you're being pinged for [img]https://puu.sh/sMviI/35325f8c86.png[/img] --along with the grand opening of my new accent shop! lemme know if you have any suggestions or tips, thanks for looking! :-)
@Tiriea @Jaypaw @Parda @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Serpens @Weenyah @SydKiaray @wildewinged @triska @Kyrislian @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Zilleniose @Niharike @durandal @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @NoAkei @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Glisselda @Meloetta @delightfuliza @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Meredith44 @Masumi @pushpin @FairyArmadillo @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @Mangusto @Izuna @briteoctopus @Danizaurs @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ocellis @Starly @tompollicle @Emberwolf @WickedHorror @ionicbondie @Lapidarist @RayFisch @Rubisco @agentfern @thatjubi @hapro @Wolfnekku @raxyl @Irregular @Exeidur @Faustien @Faileas @Mary @oOKookieOo @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Oakwick @Nabesima @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Condor @kaidamoon @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Watercolour @Micheru @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @Firtarian @yukitsukihana @Vely @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Bumblesweet @Athexreh @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Vortex @sorai @Ototo @baelistair @Finne @Illuminary @Rayzor @Ranuja @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Dartrix @Synchros @Blod @LittlestDragon @Godspeed @Yilara @Icicle16 @pseudovum @RoxyWolf @Harribel @Duchess @Xotis @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Zyanith @Jecai @Hoku @Helva @Lynchly @Vader @Shiitake @Maleficus @baelistair @ClockworkOctopus @PeacefulBliss @RoxyWolf @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Diodol @Druddigon8 @Runi @mattykips @Mattykips @Isidora @Allocen @Saru @Primaria @BlackMistress @Maye @BlackMistress @TreeIsMetaphor @Artesia @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Okacuine @mattykips @Arazamatazza @World @DivineLush @Smoothy @MollyMerula @RRHepburn @Airaly @qew23 @Rabid @Boundingfeather @******* @theroiprocepios @Rifter @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @InkyBrush @trubbish @Rarek @Aruakhal @Dovah @Splattershot @Adaris

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Bogsneak F, Accents, apparel, no preference, christmas, food

hello! you're being pinged for

35325f8c86.png

--along with the grand opening of my new accent shop! lemme know if you have any suggestions or tips, thanks for looking! :-)
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0

Your accent looks lovely! But it seems you forgot to turn on the clipped lines and shadows.
@pyr0

Your accent looks lovely! But it seems you forgot to turn on the clipped lines and shadows.
1 2