Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ancient Arrangements-Aberration Skincent
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
@Noivian

Custom slot has opened, you mentioned being interested?
@Noivian

Custom slot has opened, you mentioned being interested?

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Solarian

Yes, I would be interested! I've been looking about for someone to make a skin/accent/skincent for my Pokemon dragon, to help him look more like the Pokemon he was named after...

The problem is, I'd need to do payments on a payment plan, as I can't pay in full at the moment.
@Solarian

Yes, I would be interested! I've been looking about for someone to make a skin/accent/skincent for my Pokemon dragon, to help him look more like the Pokemon he was named after...

The problem is, I'd need to do payments on a payment plan, as I can't pay in full at the moment.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@Solarian
can I have a slot for Queen of Moonbeams silver?
@Solarian
can I have a slot for Queen of Moonbeams silver?
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95

I'm actually going to be redoing the accents currently listed as pre-order, this one will have the armor-like pieces removed. Would you like to be pinged once it's finished?
@nightwolf95

I'm actually going to be redoing the accents currently listed as pre-order, this one will have the armor-like pieces removed. Would you like to be pinged once it's finished?

Mace
@Solarian
yes please, but what will be the difference between the silver and gold after you're done?
@Solarian
yes please, but what will be the difference between the silver and gold after you're done?
Jqlkxca.png
@Solarian
I'm a little confused by your custom multipack policy.
I wanted to order a custom accent that would feature my clan's emblem and a small amount of tattooing for all of my clan's female guardians, but I would need 5 copies of it. So, you're saying if I bought a multipack from you, then I would only be allowed to have one of the accents, and you would keep the rest?
@Solarian
I'm a little confused by your custom multipack policy.
I wanted to order a custom accent that would feature my clan's emblem and a small amount of tattooing for all of my clan's female guardians, but I would need 5 copies of it. So, you're saying if I bought a multipack from you, then I would only be allowed to have one of the accents, and you would keep the rest?
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Coloradoblues

Hey there! I'm glad you asked because the answer is: nope. My shop is being redone right now and custom pricing is a part of that. The new system will be that I want at least one copy of every accent/skin- but the rest in a pack would be given to the commissioner. Sorry, the current system is dated and really doesn't make much sense. Would you like me to ping you once the new one has been posted?
@Coloradoblues

Hey there! I'm glad you asked because the answer is: nope. My shop is being redone right now and custom pricing is a part of that. The new system will be that I want at least one copy of every accent/skin- but the rest in a pack would be given to the commissioner. Sorry, the current system is dated and really doesn't make much sense. Would you like me to ping you once the new one has been posted?

Mace
@Solarian
Please do ping me when you post the new one~
@Solarian
Please do ping me when you post the new one~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Solarian
Hi, do you still have Dreamed a Dream in stock? (:
@Solarian
Hi, do you still have Dreamed a Dream in stock? (: