Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2016 Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
(lowkey really hoping for a good noc f accent to make it)
(lowkey really hoping for a good noc f accent to make it)
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I'm so excited! I may decide to do an entry but I'm thinking not. Hoping for some awesome entries this year!
I'm so excited! I may decide to do an entry but I'm thinking not. Hoping for some awesome entries this year!
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
Ohhh cant wait :0
Ohhh cant wait :0
NxydSBz.png
@Lichtdrache I absolutely need your Tomb Keeper accent! If it doesn't win and you choose to sell it could you please ping me?
@Lichtdrache I absolutely need your Tomb Keeper accent! If it doesn't win and you choose to sell it could you please ping me?
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@SarcasticBird DANG your accent looks awesome! Labradorite is my favourite stone (I actually have a labradorite ring I wear all the time!) I really love the first version of the accent, the colours are so nice and bright! Good luck!
@SarcasticBird DANG your accent looks awesome! Labradorite is my favourite stone (I actually have a labradorite ring I wear all the time!) I really love the first version of the accent, the colours are so nice and bright! Good luck!
@Alia77 the memories one is just stunning! At first I just thought "yeah it's nice" but then I saw the little light swirls and aaah... I love it!! Good luck!
@Alia77 the memories one is just stunning! At first I just thought "yeah it's nice" but then I saw the little light swirls and aaah... I love it!! Good luck!
@CrowsFlight
I'm happy you like the Tomb Keeper accent, thank you so much! Of course, I'll give you a ping if I print it myself.
@CrowsFlight
I'm happy you like the Tomb Keeper accent, thank you so much! Of course, I'll give you a ping if I print it myself.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
The laboradite wings are amazing! I hope they win, honestly. Tombkeeper, tourmaline, and Midas touch are also perfect. And these are the first submissions..
The laboradite wings are amazing! I hope they win, honestly. Tombkeeper, tourmaline, and Midas touch are also perfect. And these are the first submissions..
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
@CELESTlAL
I'm glad you like my accent :D
I was really struggling "Submit or not submit, that's the question!"
@CELESTlAL
I'm glad you like my accent :D
I was really struggling "Submit or not submit, that's the question!"
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@sarcasticbird
I think you should go with version 1! I like how much lighter it is than version 2, it allows the viewer to really appreciate the colors.
@sarcasticbird
I think you should go with version 1! I like how much lighter it is than version 2, it allows the viewer to really appreciate the colors.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29