Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eleventh Accent Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Tales

Absolutely! Added you, thank you very much! :)
@Tales

Absolutely! Added you, thank you very much! :)
QQFqAxl.png
@Kaitii @Lamia

Hi, just pinging again about the pre-order payment for the Growing Glowshrooms accent! If you need more time, are no longer interested or anything at all, please do let me know. Thank you! :)
@Kaitii @Lamia

Hi, just pinging again about the pre-order payment for the Growing Glowshrooms accent! If you need more time, are no longer interested or anything at all, please do let me know. Thank you! :)
QQFqAxl.png

Growing Glowshrooms has been printed!

@Lamia
If you'd still like a copy of this accent then please send the 500g payment ASAP and I will deliver it to you. :) Feel free to let me know if you need more time or have lost interest!

@Airis
Just thought I'd let you know that this has been printed and copies are available if you're still interested!

Growing Glowshrooms has been printed!

@Lamia
If you'd still like a copy of this accent then please send the 500g payment ASAP and I will deliver it to you. :) Feel free to let me know if you need more time or have lost interest!

@Airis
Just thought I'd let you know that this has been printed and copies are available if you're still interested!
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh Hello! May I please have a preview of Silkchain Sakura and Primroses on this boy please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29420300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294204/29420300_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you! <3
@Eleventh

Hello! May I please have a preview of Silkchain Sakura and Primroses on this boy please?

29420300_350.png

Thank you! <3
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies Absolutely! (Gosh what a pretty boy he is too!) Here you go :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/9styu0o.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/CGlq5xl.png[/img]
@Twiggies

Absolutely! (Gosh what a pretty boy he is too!) Here you go :D

9styu0o.png

CGlq5xl.png
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh

Ohhh... I actually mainly asked for a preview of the yellow one because to ease my friend who was freaking out because they wanted their copy of it already but it actually looks really good on my boy... It's so hard to find good accents for dragons with butterfly wings I tell you! I'll take a lot for Silkchain Primroses!
@Eleventh

Ohhh... I actually mainly asked for a preview of the yellow one because to ease my friend who was freaking out because they wanted their copy of it already but it actually looks really good on my boy... It's so hard to find good accents for dragons with butterfly wings I tell you! I'll take a lot for Silkchain Primroses!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies

Ahhh haha I see! Yeah, I'm still a reaaally fledgling little shop so the pace here can be pretty slow, sorry for worrying your friend! I'm really glad you like the accent (I adore butterfly so I wanted to make something that suited it, yeah!), I'll put you down for a slot then! :D Which is also the last one needed to print it, so if you send the payment as soon as is convenient for you, I'll get to printing it ASAP! <3 Thank you!
@Twiggies

Ahhh haha I see! Yeah, I'm still a reaaally fledgling little shop so the pace here can be pretty slow, sorry for worrying your friend! I'm really glad you like the accent (I adore butterfly so I wanted to make something that suited it, yeah!), I'll put you down for a slot then! :D Which is also the last one needed to print it, so if you send the payment as soon as is convenient for you, I'll get to printing it ASAP! <3 Thank you!
QQFqAxl.png
@Maila @tehcoffeezombie @thatjubi @sempervivums

Hi there! The Silkchain Primroses accent is ready for printing, if you could please send a payment of 500g over to me (via PM or one-way CR) as soon as is convenient, that would be great! Thank you! :)
@Maila @tehcoffeezombie @thatjubi @sempervivums

Hi there! The Silkchain Primroses accent is ready for printing, if you could please send a payment of 500g over to me (via PM or one-way CR) as soon as is convenient, that would be great! Thank you! :)
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh

Could you add me to your preorder list for Silkchain Sakura, please?
@Eleventh

Could you add me to your preorder list for Silkchain Sakura, please?
35dYUlu.png
@artillerychick

Sure thing! Added you, thank you very much! :D
@artillerychick

Sure thing! Added you, thank you very much! :D
QQFqAxl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24