Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spilled Cauldron Accent - Bogsneaks!
1 2 3
@BluePhoenix

I'll take a slot on the male one, please!
@BluePhoenix

I'll take a slot on the male one, please!
8F1OwDu.png donor.png 3UQGyNs.png CjaTFrF.png
Pre-order lists have been updated!
Pre-order lists have been updated!
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
1780 / 2500 gems for Male Spilled Cauldron Accent

600 / 2500 gems for Female Spilled Cauldron Accent
1780 / 2500 gems for Male Spilled Cauldron Accent

600 / 2500 gems for Female Spilled Cauldron Accent
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Bumblesweet @Blod @Feoceris - I had hoped to raise enough funds to purchase a 10-copy Blueprint for the Spilled Cauldron Accent for Male Bogsneak. However, it has taken longer than I hoped to generate interest.

I want to go ahead and purchase a 5-copy Blueprint so that I can get the ball rolling. Could each of you kindly send the 300 gems via message or Crossroads? When I receive them I will mark "paid" next to your name and then purchase / submit the accent once all payments are in.

Thanks!
@Bumblesweet @Blod @Feoceris - I had hoped to raise enough funds to purchase a 10-copy Blueprint for the Spilled Cauldron Accent for Male Bogsneak. However, it has taken longer than I hoped to generate interest.

I want to go ahead and purchase a 5-copy Blueprint so that I can get the ball rolling. Could each of you kindly send the 300 gems via message or Crossroads? When I receive them I will mark "paid" next to your name and then purchase / submit the accent once all payments are in.

Thanks!
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Bumblesweet @Blod @Feoceris

Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '34118'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
@Bumblesweet @Blod @Feoceris

Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '34118'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3