Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Rinks' Accents] New: Ridge F, SD F
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59
@Netsu
You can PM or CR me the gems when you want to pay! It might take me a while to print it because of low preorders for this run and lack of printing funds right now so it might be most convenient for you to hold onto your money for now
@Netsu
You can PM or CR me the gems when you want to pay! It might take me a while to print it because of low preorders for this run and lack of printing funds right now so it might be most convenient for you to hold onto your money for now
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks can I be added to your general ping list?
@Rinks can I be added to your general ping list?
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@Omelas Added! Thank you! :D
@Omelas Added! Thank you! :D
35674625.png36307371.png
[quote name="Rinks" date=2017-03-02 20:53:01] Status Update: Procrastinating on my essay I have submitted Black and White Roses and Frost Flora to print! [/quote] Alright so Black and White Roses got denied because it covers 33% of the dragon instead of 30%. I'm not sure why that's happening since it's a recolor of an approved accent but I suspect it's because of doubling down on transparent areas (like the fuzz on the glowy dots everywhere). I'll do my best to trim it down to size without changing it too much. However it's likely that Frost Flora will be denied on these grounds as well... And the other recolors may have the same problem (especially the pastel ones since I added a stain to those). If the pastel ones end up being too big I'll just remove the stained and possibly offer skincent versions with the stain later. I've got an essay due tomorrow and two tests next week so it'll probably take me until after the 16th to be able to work on them. But I hope to post the entire finished spread early Spring Break!
Rinks wrote on 2017-03-02:
Status Update:
Procrastinating on my essay I have submitted Black and White Roses and Frost Flora to print!

Alright so Black and White Roses got denied because it covers 33% of the dragon instead of 30%. I'm not sure why that's happening since it's a recolor of an approved accent but I suspect it's because of doubling down on transparent areas (like the fuzz on the glowy dots everywhere).

I'll do my best to trim it down to size without changing it too much. However it's likely that Frost Flora will be denied on these grounds as well... And the other recolors may have the same problem (especially the pastel ones since I added a stain to those).
If the pastel ones end up being too big I'll just remove the stained and possibly offer skincent versions with the stain later.

I've got an essay due tomorrow and two tests next week so it'll probably take me until after the 16th to be able to work on them. But I hope to post the entire finished spread early Spring Break!
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks I'm interested in Frost Flora, could I get a preview for this bab? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21625386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216254/21625386_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: Oops I didn't even see that link that previews it for you. That's clever!
@Rinks

I'm interested in Frost Flora, could I get a preview for this bab? c:

21625386_350.png

EDIT: Oops I didn't even see that link that previews it for you. That's clever!
@Rinks

can i preorder two for the Sun King Imperial M?

and also can i be added to your general ping list?
@Rinks

can i preorder two for the Sun King Imperial M?

and also can i be added to your general ping list?
+2 FR Time
@Rinks
Could I get a slot for Black and White please?
@Rinks
Could I get a slot for Black and White please?
tumblr_p2wyvg7end1ube88bo1_400.png    tumblr_p5dpj8z5at1x4sen4o1_100.giftumblr_p5kfr8p02n1ube88bo4_r1_75sq.gif
@Madsparkz Yup! If that search bar on tumble is in the way let me know and I can preview it for you!

@zeguk @karmal
Added to your respective lists! Thank you :D
@Madsparkz Yup! If that search bar on tumble is in the way let me know and I can preview it for you!

@zeguk @karmal
Added to your respective lists! Thank you :D
35674625.png36307371.png
Status update on printing:

As expected, Frost Flora failed to print as well. Rats!
Maybe I'll try working on solutions later tonight, after I get some studying under my belt.
Status update on printing:

As expected, Frost Flora failed to print as well. Rats!
Maybe I'll try working on solutions later tonight, after I get some studying under my belt.
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks

Could I be added to your general pinglist please? I'd also like a preorder slot for Pastel Pink Roses if they're still open as well if that's okay!
@Rinks

Could I be added to your general pinglist please? I'd also like a preorder slot for Pastel Pink Roses if they're still open as well if that's okay!
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59