Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nightmarish: Printing 1 more! Vote away!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77
@Fianna Very nice :), if you ever did a version with the little ghosts added as well I'd buy one of each. Also Halloween town sounds great :3.
@Fianna Very nice :), if you ever did a version with the little ghosts added as well I'd buy one of each. Also Halloween town sounds great :3.
XiB9QTI.pngUntitled.png
@PixieSparkles

I'll play around with the idea later today when I can get on a computer. If I can make it work so that it improves the composition I will be all for it :o
I do also wanna just play around with a seperate ghost accent. Thank you!
@PixieSparkles

I'll play around with the idea later today when I can get on a computer. If I can make it work so that it improves the composition I will be all for it :o
I do also wanna just play around with a seperate ghost accent. Thank you!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna I'll definitely get a Coatl one! (also if you make one with ghosties hit me up)

As for how to price and stuff... I've never sold skins myself, but I'm a pretty regular buyer. Most accent makers (unless they're very wealthy), tend to take payment beforehand because otherwise they can't afford the blueprints for the skin/accent. Obviously if a lot of people pre-order the price of the skin can go down (I've seen UM accents listed for 280g), but standard price is about 500g for an accent.

What I see a lot of is accent makers opening pre-orders for something, and they ask for payment after the slots fill up. Then they do a mass ping for the people who pre-ordered the accent and say that they're ready to accept payment. Once everyone pays they can get the blueprint and submit it.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful! Hopefully one of your buyers is a seller themself and can provide more insight.
@Fianna I'll definitely get a Coatl one! (also if you make one with ghosties hit me up)

As for how to price and stuff... I've never sold skins myself, but I'm a pretty regular buyer. Most accent makers (unless they're very wealthy), tend to take payment beforehand because otherwise they can't afford the blueprints for the skin/accent. Obviously if a lot of people pre-order the price of the skin can go down (I've seen UM accents listed for 280g), but standard price is about 500g for an accent.

What I see a lot of is accent makers opening pre-orders for something, and they ask for payment after the slots fill up. Then they do a mass ping for the people who pre-ordered the accent and say that they're ready to accept payment. Once everyone pays they can get the blueprint and submit it.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful! Hopefully one of your buyers is a seller themself and can provide more insight.
54IVqpH.png MZSEWS2.png
LhssI0m.png
HJLIYn4.png
sQECp2x.png
Ms8zPwX.png

mbximqP.gif
tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1.gif
m5Wt3n0.png
@JurassicPark
That is actually very insightful :0 Thank you!
I'll put you down for a coatl print (would you be bothered if I try to improve it a bit though? I'm just bothered by the way the spirit looks inside the fluff feathers and wanna accommodate it more so it doesn't look like it was forced inside. I'll be doing that in a few hours).

I think imma go with selling pre-orders at 420G. This way I will only need 6 interested people to pre-order and pay for the blueprint to be paid for. The remaining slots can remain open as early bird slots or something until the accent has been printed. Is that cool?
@JurassicPark
That is actually very insightful :0 Thank you!
I'll put you down for a coatl print (would you be bothered if I try to improve it a bit though? I'm just bothered by the way the spirit looks inside the fluff feathers and wanna accommodate it more so it doesn't look like it was forced inside. I'll be doing that in a few hours).

I think imma go with selling pre-orders at 420G. This way I will only need 6 interested people to pre-order and pay for the blueprint to be paid for. The remaining slots can remain open as early bird slots or something until the accent has been printed. Is that cool?
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna That's fine! I'm excited to see the finished product. :D

Yeah, that sounds like a good way to go. ^^
@Fianna That's fine! I'm excited to see the finished product. :D

Yeah, that sounds like a good way to go. ^^
54IVqpH.png MZSEWS2.png
LhssI0m.png
HJLIYn4.png
sQECp2x.png
Ms8zPwX.png

mbximqP.gif
tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1.gif
m5Wt3n0.png
@fianna
Add me to the list for Halloween - Coatl M please. Also ping me if you do more Halloween accents, or if you add to one the current ones.
@fianna
Add me to the list for Halloween - Coatl M please. Also ping me if you do more Halloween accents, or if you add to one the current ones.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask
Awesome, thank you! ^^
I'll add you to coatls, as well as my Halloween General list for future projects.
@Dask
Awesome, thank you! ^^
I'll add you to coatls, as well as my Halloween General list for future projects.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@JurassicPark @Dask @Nepkitty

I made a ghost accent!
First thing on the first post!
@JurassicPark @Dask @Nepkitty

I made a ghost accent!
First thing on the first post!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna

Aaaah it's so cute! Unfortunately I don't have one that this would work on, so I'll have to pass. I love it though!
@Fianna

Aaaah it's so cute! Unfortunately I don't have one that this would work on, so I'll have to pass. I love it though!
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

Ahh that's too bad. I'm glad you like it nevertheless! Thank you for peaking :)
(and btw, I have a starfall related one in mind that I hope to paint up soon. If I can pull it off the way I see it in my head, it'll be cute ^^)
@Nepkitty

Ahh that's too bad. I'm glad you like it nevertheless! Thank you for peaking :)
(and btw, I have a starfall related one in mind that I hope to paint up soon. If I can pull it off the way I see it in my head, it'll be cute ^^)
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77