Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thunderbird (Wildclaw F) - Raven Ink
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Blod alrighty, added you :D
@Blod alrighty, added you :D
@Ravenmoon

Oops, I meant to say for the shackled imp. :)
@Ravenmoon

Oops, I meant to say for the shackled imp. :)
maythesparkb.jpg
@Ravenmoon yes please! I'm working on getting an imp for an ice rep and I'd love to see if Fugitive would fit him. I love the chain theme of ice a lot and just chains in general. I must see all the chain skins and accents ^^;
@Ravenmoon yes please! I'm working on getting an imp for an ice rep and I'd love to see if Fugitive would fit him. I love the chain theme of ice a lot and just chains in general. I must see all the chain skins and accents ^^;
ew9u8Xp.png
@Ravenmoon could you please do a preview of the imperial accent on this guy here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22511879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225119/22511879_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ravenmoon
could you please do a preview of the imperial accent on this guy here?

22511879_350.png
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Ravenmoon

Could I have a slot for fugitive, please? :)
@Ravenmoon

Could I have a slot for fugitive, please? :)
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Ravenmoon I'm still interested in Geode Eater, please give me a slot!
@Ravenmoon I'm still interested in Geode Eater, please give me a slot!
sig.gif
@Foxclaws42 added :D I shouldn't have posted/pinged for both accents at once, it's a bit confusing hehe :P @Hinumi [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/65b7/f/2017/024/4/5/dragon_by_raveruna-dawl7vy.png[/img] @Vader added ^v^ @hatsunemiku added! :D I've sent the Imp accent, I'll wait another day or two for the snapper one to see if we get enough people for 10 copies.
@Foxclaws42 added :D I shouldn't have posted/pinged for both accents at once, it's a bit confusing hehe :P

@Hinumi
dragon_by_raveruna-dawl7vy.png

@Vader added ^v^
@hatsunemiku added! :D

I've sent the Imp accent, I'll wait another day or two for the snapper one to see if we get enough people for 10 copies.
@Artesia
@Blod
@Foxclaws42
@Vader
The fugitive accent just came back. You can send the payment of 500g anytime now. PM is preferred since 2-way CRs are a bit buggy when it comes to sending out multiple copies of skins, but I understand if you'd rather do it the safe way. :D

@Crota
@Artesia
@Blod
@Foxclaws42
@Vader
The fugitive accent just came back. You can send the payment of 500g anytime now. PM is preferred since 2-way CRs are a bit buggy when it comes to sending out multiple copies of skins, but I understand if you'd rather do it the safe way. :D

@Crota
@hatsunemiku Geode Eater has been approved! you can send the payment of 500 g anytime now :D

@hatsunemiku Geode Eater has been approved! you can send the payment of 500 g anytime now :D

@Ravenmoon

psst do you have any more copies of geode eater left?
@Ravenmoon

psst do you have any more copies of geode eater left?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23