Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Rainbow-y accents, F
Hey! I'm hoping to make a dragon in the near future to represent Bismuth, a Steven universe character. She has rainbow hair, and therefore I'd like to find a skin or accent to represent that. I'd prefer the accent to cover the hair or wings region. Must be female. I'm willing to consider all breeds but my top picks are-
-imperial
-guardian
-snapper
I've been looking myself but there are just SO MANY accents out there that it's hard to get a good idea of all my choices, much less prices.
I'm not quite looking to buy yet, but I'd just like to know what, where and who I'd get it from, as well as a price range.
Hey! I'm hoping to make a dragon in the near future to represent Bismuth, a Steven universe character. She has rainbow hair, and therefore I'd like to find a skin or accent to represent that. I'd prefer the accent to cover the hair or wings region. Must be female. I'm willing to consider all breeds but my top picks are-
-imperial
-guardian
-snapper
I've been looking myself but there are just SO MANY accents out there that it's hard to get a good idea of all my choices, much less prices.
I'm not quite looking to buy yet, but I'd just like to know what, where and who I'd get it from, as well as a price range.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Bismuth is THE BEST :D have a bump!!
Bismuth is THE BEST :D have a bump!!
QDUbuEp.png
@mPhish
Hey there! I have these 4 that may interest you. Otherwise, @Rhea has loads more rainbow stuff in here shop if you wanted to check her stuff out? She made the first 3 :)

@mPhish
Hey there! I have these 4 that may interest you. Otherwise, @Rhea has loads more rainbow stuff in here shop if you wanted to check her stuff out? She made the first 3 :)

smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora those are great! I'll take a look at rhea's stuff. I'll let you know if I'm interested! What would your price range be?
@Kiaora those are great! I'll take a look at rhea's stuff. I'll let you know if I'm interested! What would your price range be?
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish
I think they are all standard price, but I'd have to double check :)
@mPhish
I think they are all standard price, but I'd have to double check :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png