Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Closed ]
1 2 3
@Blod

Oh, thanks muchly!

@Severance

I am kind of interested in dark winged flower. Would you take treasure or a trade for it, or are you only looking for gems?
@Blod

Oh, thanks muchly!

@Severance

I am kind of interested in dark winged flower. Would you take treasure or a trade for it, or are you only looking for gems?
Bump.
Bump.
@Nocte

I'm mostly interested in gems, but I'll look at trades or would do 510kt (1:850 ratio)?
@Nocte

I'm mostly interested in gems, but I'll look at trades or would do 510kt (1:850 ratio)?
x8xEApE.png
@Severance

Gems are in a bit of short supply for me right now ( I've got some gem genes I can't avoiding buying SIGHS projects ), but that treasure might be doable. If you're planning on throwing it up on the AH for gems, I'd say go ahead and do that so if someone else can get you the gems you want, you can just have those since I'm kind of indecisive right now. If it doesn't sell and I end up having the money for it, I'll PM you. That sound okay?
@Severance

Gems are in a bit of short supply for me right now ( I've got some gem genes I can't avoiding buying SIGHS projects ), but that treasure might be doable. If you're planning on throwing it up on the AH for gems, I'd say go ahead and do that so if someone else can get you the gems you want, you can just have those since I'm kind of indecisive right now. If it doesn't sell and I end up having the money for it, I'll PM you. That sound okay?
@nocte

sure thing! :)
@nocte

sure thing! :)
x8xEApE.png
@@Nocte How about Skin: Rose Princess?

Sorry idk how to do that code thingy >u<
But you can look up the FR database and preview it there!
@@Nocte How about Skin: Rose Princess?

Sorry idk how to do that code thingy >u<
But you can look up the FR database and preview it there!
@Chalk

Thank you for the suggestion but I don't think that will fit her... But thank you again! ( And thanks for prompting me to finally go find the item database at all. )
@Chalk

Thank you for the suggestion but I don't think that will fit her... But thank you again! ( And thanks for prompting me to finally go find the item database at all. )
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
@Nocte

I have these!

There are some more i did not list here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1961015
@Nocte

I have these!

There are some more i did not list here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1961015