Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~ Fiery Accents ~~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thanks to your preorders, Sun Cry Accent is ready to be print. =D
Thanks so much for your support on my work.
Please could you send me the payment as soon as possible so I would be able to get the blue print. ^-^

You guys are the best !

@SnarkyBug
Thank you as well to add yourself to our futur shop pinglist. <3

Thanks to your preorders, Sun Cry Accent is ready to be print. =D
Thanks so much for your support on my work.
Please could you send me the payment as soon as possible so I would be able to get the blue print. ^-^

You guys are the best !

@SnarkyBug
Thank you as well to add yourself to our futur shop pinglist. <3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri
i'd love a slot for sun cry please
@Fouguri
i'd love a slot for sun cry please
I will guide thy hand
@Chiptunehero

All right ! ^-^
You can paid now, as well when the accent will be print. It's all how you want. =D

Thanks for your support anyway ! ^^
@Chiptunehero

All right ! ^-^
You can paid now, as well when the accent will be print. It's all how you want. =D

Thanks for your support anyway ! ^^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
~~~
~~~
dxKYzkv.png
@SnarkyBug @boxparts @Wookiara @Meonox @CrazyassBat @Chiptunehero @SarafinaVadrel

Hi there ! ^-^
I ping you all to inform you that SunCry accent was submited last wek, but was sadly denied by the staf today. That was my first try at making accent, so I made some mistakes about shadows and lineart. I plan to work again on the accent during next days to fix it and submited it again as soon as possible.

I will ping you all to show you the new version of the accent. In the case you have already paid and that it won't please you anymore, I will send you back your gemes.

Have a nice day ! =)
@SnarkyBug @boxparts @Wookiara @Meonox @CrazyassBat @Chiptunehero @SarafinaVadrel

Hi there ! ^-^
I ping you all to inform you that SunCry accent was submited last wek, but was sadly denied by the staf today. That was my first try at making accent, so I made some mistakes about shadows and lineart. I plan to work again on the accent during next days to fix it and submited it again as soon as possible.

I will ping you all to show you the new version of the accent. In the case you have already paid and that it won't please you anymore, I will send you back your gemes.

Have a nice day ! =)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri Okie dokie, pas de problème et bon courage avec les edit ^^
@Fouguri Okie dokie, pas de problème et bon courage avec les edit ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

haha, merci beaucoup ! =D
@CrazyassBat

haha, merci beaucoup ! =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri

Just let me know when it arrives! I have faith you can fix it! I had an accent we had to resubmit 2 times before they finally accepted it.
@Fouguri

Just let me know when it arrives! I have faith you can fix it! I had an accent we had to resubmit 2 times before they finally accepted it.
lumos_noxsig.png
@Fouguri

No worries, friend! I'm sure the new version of it will be just as beautiful -w-
@Fouguri

No worries, friend! I'm sure the new version of it will be just as beautiful -w-
@Meonox @SnarkyBug

Yeah ! I can do it ! /o/
It will be print ! oo
@Meonox @SnarkyBug

Yeah ! I can do it ! /o/
It will be print ! oo
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8