Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Atelier in Night Woods.
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 206 207
@TreeIsMetaphor
You reserved the slot! Please send me 600g until Dec. 20th! The delivery will be on Dec. 24th~25th. Thanks for sponsor! :D

@Carnivore
You reserved the slot! The price is 1200*0.9=1080. Please send me the payment until Dec. 20th! The delivery will be on Dec. 24th~25th. Thanks for sponsor X3 Also added to the ping list! Thank you XD
@TreeIsMetaphor
You reserved the slot! Please send me 600g until Dec. 20th! The delivery will be on Dec. 24th~25th. Thanks for sponsor! :D

@Carnivore
You reserved the slot! The price is 1200*0.9=1080. Please send me the payment until Dec. 20th! The delivery will be on Dec. 24th~25th. Thanks for sponsor X3 Also added to the ping list! Thank you XD
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
@sepi Slot for lullaby of the moonlight, please!
@sepi Slot for lullaby of the moonlight, please!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@sepi i would love a slot for mysterious mineral please!
@sepi i would love a slot for mysterious mineral please!
F3d7DSl.png
@sepi

Actually, never mind ^^; sorry for the ping. I will be back if I get enough gems.
@sepi

Actually, never mind ^^; sorry for the ping. I will be back if I get enough gems.
@sepi
I'm interested in Lullaby of the Moonlight, but I'm not sure if I have enough gems for it. Is it an accent (600g) or a skincent (1000g)?
@sepi
I'm interested in Lullaby of the Moonlight, but I'm not sure if I have enough gems for it. Is it an accent (600g) or a skincent (1000g)?
Art by Drytil
@sepi
I'd like a slot for Mr. Robin's Tea Party :)
@sepi
I'd like a slot for Mr. Robin's Tea Party :)
@Sepi

Can I have a slot for Demonic Twilight and Lullaby of the Moonlight?
@Sepi

Can I have a slot for Demonic Twilight and Lullaby of the Moonlight?
U80694W.png
@triska

@Trachynhawb
You got a slot! If you send me 550g then I can send you the accent! Thanks c:

@Reborn
Oh, you edited the thread! Anyway sorry for that. I vaguely remember I said the price will not higher than first release. But at that time I thought rerelease event will be hold more than once and now I decided to retire those accents after this event. To apologize it I placed discount policy that if you buy more than two of them, the price is lower than first release except the case of buying one. But I'd like to apologize for confusing you so I'll give you the accents for the price of first release if you want to buy one. (just buying more than two, you'll get them cheaper than first release!) But this case you'll be excepted for the lottery. Please let me know what you want! c: Thanks!

@Addmon
The Moonlight is an accent! Should I reserve a slot for you? :D

@Idari

@Aetheric
You reserved the slot! The price is 1800*0.8=1440. Please send me the payment until Dec. 20th! The delivery will be on Dec. 24th~25th. Thanks for sponsor X3
@triska

@Trachynhawb
You got a slot! If you send me 550g then I can send you the accent! Thanks c:

@Reborn
Oh, you edited the thread! Anyway sorry for that. I vaguely remember I said the price will not higher than first release. But at that time I thought rerelease event will be hold more than once and now I decided to retire those accents after this event. To apologize it I placed discount policy that if you buy more than two of them, the price is lower than first release except the case of buying one. But I'd like to apologize for confusing you so I'll give you the accents for the price of first release if you want to buy one. (just buying more than two, you'll get them cheaper than first release!) But this case you'll be excepted for the lottery. Please let me know what you want! c: Thanks!

@Addmon
The Moonlight is an accent! Should I reserve a slot for you? :D

@Idari

@Aetheric
You reserved the slot! The price is 1800*0.8=1440. Please send me the payment until Dec. 20th! The delivery will be on Dec. 24th~25th. Thanks for sponsor X3
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
@sepi
Yes please!
@sepi
Yes please!
Art by Drytil
@sepi