Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Atelier in Night Woods.
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 206 207
@sepi I'm just waiting on someone to get me the gems, will I still be able to get the accents if I dont get the payment sent in by then? I apologize very deeply and hope I get them today or tomorrow
@sepi I'm just waiting on someone to get me the gems, will I still be able to get the accents if I dont get the payment sent in by then? I apologize very deeply and hope I get them today or tomorrow
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@SparkleOfGold I'm sorry to hear that! If you can't send the payment, well, or could you pay in treasure or other stuffs like unhatched eggs or strange chest?
@SparkleOfGold I'm sorry to hear that! If you can't send the payment, well, or could you pay in treasure or other stuffs like unhatched eggs or strange chest?
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
@Oilux Sending me the gems via the PM would be nice! That protects me from a little chaos in the progress of delivery.
@Oilux Sending me the gems via the PM would be nice! That protects me from a little chaos in the progress of delivery.
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
@Oodie @oilux @NadopT @Valka @Wrath @kawa @Xemriss @kumoko @ruirea @OneWing @Jeana @SparkleOfGold @tnwldi3 @bloondie @Farvel @dada08 @Bezalel @fortune3698

Sorry for the delay of the delivery. We couldn't receive 30 accents yet so the delivery have a little trouble now. We'll send the accents to paid customers first as soon as the rest of accents arrive.

And to non paid customer, please send me the payment via the PM!
Sorry for the frequent ping but we just hope you get the accent in the Christmas!

Thanks! :D
@Oodie @oilux @NadopT @Valka @Wrath @kawa @Xemriss @kumoko @ruirea @OneWing @Jeana @SparkleOfGold @tnwldi3 @bloondie @Farvel @dada08 @Bezalel @fortune3698

Sorry for the delay of the delivery. We couldn't receive 30 accents yet so the delivery have a little trouble now. We'll send the accents to paid customers first as soon as the rest of accents arrive.

And to non paid customer, please send me the payment via the PM!
Sorry for the frequent ping but we just hope you get the accent in the Christmas!

Thanks! :D
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
@sepi unfortunately I can not but I can pay in gem MP items such as sarcastic jester Apparel or retired such as will o fire and skeletal chimes. I also have the entire set of golden seraph jewelry
@sepi unfortunately I can not but I can pay in gem MP items such as sarcastic jester Apparel or retired such as will o fire and skeletal chimes. I also have the entire set of golden seraph jewelry
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@SparkleOfGold Okay. Then I want to take Golden seraph jewelry and rest of gem. But your offer was not a little bit in my wishlist so you have a little penalty of it so could you pay Golden seraph jewelry and 100g(total 919g)? If you agree to this trade, please send me a PM! Thanks!
@SparkleOfGold Okay. Then I want to take Golden seraph jewelry and rest of gem. But your offer was not a little bit in my wishlist so you have a little penalty of it so could you pay Golden seraph jewelry and 100g(total 919g)? If you agree to this trade, please send me a PM! Thanks!
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
@sepi

Hello! If it's still available, can I get a slot for Spirit of Christmas Past please! Thank you!
@sepi

Hello! If it's still available, can I get a slot for Spirit of Christmas Past please! Thank you!
@AimzVador Sure thing! Please send me 500g via the PM! Thanks a lot! :D
@AimzVador Sure thing! Please send me 500g via the PM! Thanks a lot! :D
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
@sepi

Thank you! Sending now!
@sepi

Thank you! Sending now!