Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Question about accents/skins
Can skins/accents be used to cover a dragon's eyecolor?? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask.
Can skins/accents be used to cover a dragon's eyecolor?? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask.
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
No, eye colors are wholly dependent on the clan in which the dragon was born, and is not able to be altered with skins or accents.
No, eye colors are wholly dependent on the clan in which the dragon was born, and is not able to be altered with skins or accents.
[quote name="Nocato" date="2013-06-28 12:30:41" url="main.php?p=mb&board=skin&page=1&id=194801#194827"]No, eye colors are wholly dependent on the clan in which the dragon was born, and is not able to be altered with sins or accents.[/quote] Thanks. I was wondering because I know the skin I have for my fey changes her eyes but it's also not a custom skin :) I'll sit on this boy I bought and breed him in a plague nest later on to get what I want.
No, eye colors are wholly dependent on the clan in which the dragon was born, and is not able to be altered with sins or accents.

Thanks. I was wondering because I know the skin I have for my fey changes her eyes but it's also not a custom skin :) I'll sit on this boy I bought and breed him in a plague nest later on to get what I want.
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif