Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:. XENO .:. [ CLOSING ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@shadowsspy

Lmao I had this tab open with a response typed up but I forgot to hit send.

XENO will probably be around for a while, so don't feel bad about not being able to buy anything right now! You can always get put on the shop's general pinglist... That way you'll get alerted the next time something cool and pretty comes out and you can decide if you want to invest more gems! :D

I'll be adding you to Nevermore now. Thanks for your interest :D :D
@shadowsspy

Lmao I had this tab open with a response typed up but I forgot to hit send.

XENO will probably be around for a while, so don't feel bad about not being able to buy anything right now! You can always get put on the shop's general pinglist... That way you'll get alerted the next time something cool and pretty comes out and you can decide if you want to invest more gems! :D

I'll be adding you to Nevermore now. Thanks for your interest :D :D
@Saphelle The general pinglist would be awesome thanks except you put me on the order list for nevermore but i cant order nevermore right now im too broke lol plus im supposed to be saving for a custom skincent not spending my gems
@Saphelle The general pinglist would be awesome thanks except you put me on the order list for nevermore but i cant order nevermore right now im too broke lol plus im supposed to be saving for a custom skincent not spending my gems
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy

Oh, okay! Sorry, I misunderstood. I'll ping you when I have extra copies of it in case you have the money to buy it then, though <: Thanks for your interest, I've fixed the order list for Nevermore.
@shadowsspy

Oh, okay! Sorry, I misunderstood. I'll ping you when I have extra copies of it in case you have the money to buy it then, though <: Thanks for your interest, I've fixed the order list for Nevermore.
@Saphelle No problem and thanks
@Saphelle No problem and thanks
qe7N2ik.png
@Saphelle
Could you please put me on the ping list for Code Breaker?
@Saphelle
Could you please put me on the ping list for Code Breaker?
@LittleFirefly

Of course! Glad to see there's still interest in it. Thanks for stopping by! ^v^
@LittleFirefly

Of course! Glad to see there's still interest in it. Thanks for stopping by! ^v^
@Saphelle Thank you and you're welcome! Your accents are quite nice. I'd definitely be interested in Nevermore in the future as well! :D
@Saphelle Thank you and you're welcome! Your accents are quite nice. I'd definitely be interested in Nevermore in the future as well! :D
@LittleFirefly

These accents were actually made by @Faeyra! I'm simply the shopkeeper ^v^ Thank you for the compliment though, it has been passed on!

I'll add you to the interest pinglist for Nevermore. Thanks so much for stopping by! :D
@LittleFirefly

These accents were actually made by @Faeyra! I'm simply the shopkeeper ^v^ Thank you for the compliment though, it has been passed on!

I'll add you to the interest pinglist for Nevermore. Thanks so much for stopping by! :D
OH gosh, that is gorgeous! I unfortunately have to sit out for this round, however. :(
OH gosh, that is gorgeous! I unfortunately have to sit out for this round, however. :(
@Saphelle Ohh this is so pretty.. I'd love a slot for Nevermore please, thank you! :3
@Saphelle Ohh this is so pretty.. I'd love a slot for Nevermore please, thank you! :3
egg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif8zPfs6i.gif she/her | FR+8 | derg sale pYQ3oQC.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39