Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ALL SOLD (Thunderstorm)
1 2
@marvinmcmillian Why thank you! As for the accent, I'm going to have to pass for now, since an accent I was waiting for for her just got enough interest for a print. do let me know if you ever do a recolor!

friendly bump
@marvinmcmillian Why thank you! As for the accent, I'm going to have to pass for now, since an accent I was waiting for for her just got enough interest for a print. do let me know if you ever do a recolor!

friendly bump
Omg it's been almost a month sorry for that...
@Kastany @catchingadri @Acencia Hey guys, it seems that I won't get ten orders, but if the three of you would pay me 500 gems, I could buy a 5-copy blueprint set. What do you say?
Omg it's been almost a month sorry for that...
@Kastany @catchingadri @Acencia Hey guys, it seems that I won't get ten orders, but if the three of you would pay me 500 gems, I could buy a 5-copy blueprint set. What do you say?
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
@marvinmcmillian
sure

(ich muss mal nen drachen für den accent suchen :P)
@marvinmcmillian
sure

(ich muss mal nen drachen für den accent suchen :P)
QSmBWRD.pngtumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.giffOZraEL.png
@marvinmcmillian

Sure. LMK when to send them.
@marvinmcmillian

Sure. LMK when to send them.
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
@Acencia If you would send payment through pm/crossroads now, I could get right to it! Thanks for sticking with me btw
@Acencia If you would send payment through pm/crossroads now, I could get right to it! Thanks for sticking with me btw
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
Bump...
Bump...
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
1 2