Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 382 383
@Cubie Done!

@BlindBard Done! If you'd ever like to be added back on please just fill out another form ^^

@Cubie Done!

@BlindBard Done! If you'd ever like to be added back on please just fill out another form ^^

0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
[quote name="Tiriea" date=2016-12-29 18:00:38] @MettatonEX I just noticed that the word carousel has disappeared from the list too......... And that's been on there since pretty much the beginning.... Any clue what on earth happened? And is there any way we can quickly check if we've got ALL the keywords in the search boxes :/ (Why is the old auto-add code not working any more? 8C ) [/quote] @MettatonEX I just found several more! <8C
Tiriea wrote on 2016-12-29:
@MettatonEX I just noticed that the word carousel has disappeared from the list too......... And that's been on there since pretty much the beginning.... Any clue what on earth happened? And is there any way we can quickly check if we've got ALL the keywords in the search boxes :/ (Why is the old auto-add code not working any more? 8C )

@MettatonEX I just found several more! <8C
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Earlier, I made it so that only keywords on the form were in the list; I figured out how to change it back to all keywords used and added a "sort by frequency" feature :Y

Earlier, I made it so that only keywords on the form were in the list; I figured out how to change it back to all keywords used and added a "sort by frequency" feature :Y

HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX Oh thank goodness! Thank you so much!

AH! I see you even made a 'sort by' function!! 8D Awesome!!!!
@MettatonEX Oh thank goodness! Thank you so much!

AH! I see you even made a 'sort by' function!! 8D Awesome!!!!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@MettatonEX Sorry to ping you again but... the sheet doesn't seem to be working anymore. It's not producing a pinglist :C
@MettatonEX Sorry to ping you again but... the sheet doesn't seem to be working anymore. It's not producing a pinglist :C
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@MettatonEX I made a copy of my old user copy to be used in the meantime and I added row 2 to post the link on the search page. (Just so you know why the header looks a little bigger atm.)

Maybe it was better without the sort by function? Because I see it included both black AND white list I'm wondering a little about what it adds? (Though I admit; super neat code!) If you want I can update the graphs on the first page with the latest data of what people do and don't want. It's also 1 box less for people to worry about. (As a lot of people are already a bit intimidated when they look at the sheet.)
@MettatonEX I made a copy of my old user copy to be used in the meantime and I added row 2 to post the link on the search page. (Just so you know why the header looks a little bigger atm.)

Maybe it was better without the sort by function? Because I see it included both black AND white list I'm wondering a little about what it adds? (Though I admit; super neat code!) If you want I can update the graphs on the first page with the latest data of what people do and don't want. It's also 1 box less for people to worry about. (As a lot of people are already a bit intimidated when they look at the sheet.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
It works now; the frequency counts both because in terms of frequency, it's still important to ping for a keyword that's blacklisted as well as ones that are whitelisted (things like trypophobia would be pushed to the bottom, etc, etc). The function as a whole was on a whim.

I've added a Charts sheet, too; it'll change dynamically as entries are changed; I need to go now but I'll prob move those to another spreadsheet entirely and add other charts.
It works now; the frequency counts both because in terms of frequency, it's still important to ping for a keyword that's blacklisted as well as ones that are whitelisted (things like trypophobia would be pushed to the bottom, etc, etc). The function as a whole was on a whim.

I've added a Charts sheet, too; it'll change dynamically as entries are changed; I need to go now but I'll prob move those to another spreadsheet entirely and add other charts.
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@Tiriea Oh is that so? Hmm, maybe people are finding my name on the old GASP list.
@Tiriea Oh is that so? Hmm, maybe people are finding my name on the old GASP list.
@Claine If you're sure you're not on the shop's own ping list could you please PM me where you got pinged? (If they used an old/incorrect list I'd like to point them in the right direction.)
@Claine If you're sure you're not on the shop's own ping list could you please PM me where you got pinged? (If they used an old/incorrect list I'd like to point them in the right direction.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@MettatonEX Oh thank goodness! Thank you so much! I'd added the emergency sheet because I wasn't sure if you were going to be online again soon but luckily you were. I like the charts sheet! I'll update the front page from them occasionally too ^^
@MettatonEX Oh thank goodness! Thank you so much! I'd added the emergency sheet because I wasn't sure if you were going to be online again soon but luckily you were. I like the charts sheet! I'll update the front page from them occasionally too ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 382 383