Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 382 383
I just checked it against the list on the form to make sure everything's there as I fixed the sheet, so it should be all good!
I just checked it against the list on the form to make sure everything's there as I fixed the sheet, so it should be all good!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX Ah! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to add any new keywords manually from now on C:

Happy Holidays!!
@MettatonEX Ah! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to add any new keywords manually from now on C:

Happy Holidays!!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I'd like to have my entry removed from the list entirely
I'd like to have my entry removed from the list entirely
Hello! Could I please get my username updated? It was Tacshan.
Also, please remove everything from my "Don't ping for" list. It's just weird, I don't even remember filling this one OwO
Thank you!
Hello! Could I please get my username updated? It was Tacshan.
Also, please remove everything from my "Don't ping for" list. It's just weird, I don't even remember filling this one OwO
Thank you!
Got it
Got it
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Dunmer Done! If you'd ever like to be added back on, please feel free to just fill out another form ^^

@Balgriath Name changed and do not pings deleted! C: (The words you see in that list now are simply the overlap of your 'do pings')
@Dunmer Done! If you'd ever like to be added back on, please feel free to just fill out another form ^^

@Balgriath Name changed and do not pings deleted! C: (The words you see in that list now are simply the overlap of your 'do pings')
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I'd like to remove myself from the GASP list please
I'd like to remove myself from the GASP list please
15584.png1082.png586.png482.png
Can someone check to see if I'm on the F Guardian Accent/Skincent pinglists?
Can someone check to see if I'm on the F Guardian Accent/Skincent pinglists?
uCR5SCW.png
GOt it
GOt it
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Aouba Done! If you'd ever like to be added back on, please just fill out another form C:

@FloatingInSpace Yes you are! You can always check your entry on the master GASP sheet! (just use Control + F to find your name. You're entry... 27 at the moment.) ^^
@Aouba Done! If you'd ever like to be added back on, please just fill out another form C:

@FloatingInSpace Yes you are! You can always check your entry on the master GASP sheet! (just use Control + F to find your name. You're entry... 27 at the moment.) ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 382 383