Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC]Skydancer Female Golden Chains
[center]Golden Chains Skydancer Female [img]http://i.imgur.com/m2Qti2G.png[/img] [size=2]Name and accent not completely final[/size] Anyone interested? Let me know what you like/what you don't like about it, if you have any suggestions, and if you're interested in it or not(if I print it). This is my first attempt and I do not even know how to upload it correctly or do any of that stuff, but checking for interest.
Golden Chains Skydancer Female

m2Qti2G.png

Name and accent not completely final

Anyone interested? Let me know what you like/what you don't like about it, if you have any suggestions, and if you're interested in it or not(if I print it). This is my first attempt and I do not even know how to upload it correctly or do any of that stuff, but checking for interest.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
^
^
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@PrincessNight looks cool! i only dislike the eye shadow and how the chains don't join to something on the wings you can maybe make it look like its attached to the wings and kinda pulling it, over all its good and i think you have done well (if you plan to sell it i probably wont buy it 'cuz i never have enough gold or diamonds)
@PrincessNight looks cool! i only dislike the eye shadow and how the chains don't join to something on the wings you can maybe make it look like its attached to the wings and kinda pulling it, over all its good and i think you have done well (if you plan to sell it i probably wont buy it 'cuz i never have enough gold or diamonds)
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia

Okay, I was having a hard time making it look realistic with the chains over the wings since you can't expand beyond the borders. It looked less 3D and I didn't like it. I'll try to change that today :>
@catcatamelia

Okay, I was having a hard time making it look realistic with the chains over the wings since you can't expand beyond the borders. It looked less 3D and I didn't like it. I'll try to change that today :>
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon