Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Poisoned Shadow Skin
[img]http://snag.gy/HnliV.jpg[/img] So, I wanted to try my hand at skins, but there's no way I can afford to buy blueprints, so I decided toshow it off! I am willing to sell this skin, price negotiable, but my real goal right now is to get input on the skin and to see if anyone likes it! I could probably do better, as I was working with GIMP since my photoshop doesn't want to open for some reason, but all in all, I think it was pretty successful for a first skin! What do you all think?
HnliV.jpg

So, I wanted to try my hand at skins, but there's no way I can afford to buy blueprints, so I decided toshow it off!

I am willing to sell this skin, price negotiable, but my real goal right now is to get input on the skin and to see if anyone likes it!

I could probably do better, as I was working with GIMP since my photoshop doesn't want to open for some reason, but all in all, I think it was pretty successful for a first skin! What do you all think?
I hope that name thing over the wings is a watermark or otherwise temporary. Apart from that, lovely!
I hope that name thing over the wings is a watermark or otherwise temporary. Apart from that, lovely!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@Lyel - It's just a watermark to keep people from just saving it and submitting it without me knowing!
@Lyel - It's just a watermark to keep people from just saving it and submitting it without me knowing!
Very pretty >W< I like it!
Very pretty >W< I like it!