Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Female Skydancer Skincent/Accents!
Hello there! I'm looking for Skydancer skins for this lovely lady. ^^ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=12&winggene=8&wings=14&auth=cb7d32f2707222312e9fa8e83a491f4b82cd544c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] If you could use the skin code, that would be great. That way I can preview. ^^ Must do the complicated preview since this dragon doesn't have Stained yet. XD I originally really wanted this skin: [center][skin= 17840][/center] So anything similar will do or the skin itself, but only five copies were made and it seems it won't be printed again. So... ;A; Just to show how she looks with the skin, so I can cry with someone: [center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/bd32/f/2016/160/0/3/mystic_wind_preview_by_garasualice-da5me6b.png[/img][/center]
Hello there! I'm looking for Skydancer skins for this lovely lady. ^^

dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=12&winggene=8&wings=14&auth=cb7d32f2707222312e9fa8e83a491f4b82cd544c&dummyext=prev.png

If you could use the skin code, that would be great. That way I can preview. ^^ Must do the complicated preview since this dragon doesn't have Stained yet. XD

I originally really wanted this skin:

So anything similar will do or the skin itself, but only five copies were made and it seems it won't be printed again. So... ;A;

Just to show how she looks with the skin, so I can cry with someone:
mystic_wind_preview_by_garasualice-da5me6b.png

270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@GarasuAlice hey there! I agree...this accent is absolutely perfect for this girl!!!!

I mus admit i am very happy i got one of the copies and i happen to know that the artist still might have a copie up for trades, maybe you can try your luck?

Wish you the best :)
@GarasuAlice hey there! I agree...this accent is absolutely perfect for this girl!!!!

I mus admit i am very happy i got one of the copies and i happen to know that the artist still might have a copie up for trades, maybe you can try your luck?

Wish you the best :)
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@Malafunfun

Ahhh, thank you! I have pinged the artist about it, just waiting on a response. ^^ Happy hatching! Thank so much for the well wishes. Maybe there is hope. ^w^
@Malafunfun

Ahhh, thank you! I have pinged the artist about it, just waiting on a response. ^^ Happy hatching! Thank so much for the well wishes. Maybe there is hope. ^w^
@garasualice

I've got this one:

@garasualice

I've got this one:

@Reborn

Oh my it's pretty, but I don't like the way the colors look on her. Thank you so much though! ^^ Have a good day and happy hatching!
@Reborn

Oh my it's pretty, but I don't like the way the colors look on her. Thank you so much though! ^^ Have a good day and happy hatching!
@GarasuAlice

No problem :3 thanks and good luck!
@GarasuAlice

No problem :3 thanks and good luck!
@Reborn

Thank you! ^^
@Reborn

Thank you! ^^
-Boops-
-Boops-