Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rehomed Earthshaker Idol!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Kiaora

Oh no this is too cute! Sign me up for a copy please :D
@Kiaora

Oh no this is too cute! Sign me up for a copy please :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Bump for the cutest accent ever!
Bump for the cutest accent ever!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@SerpentineSage
You certainly can! I'll go add you now! :) Thank you so much!

@OverlordFreya
I will add you to the list! There are a few people from the old board on the first list, so if they don't reply/pay in time I will most likely bump you up. I have already send away for the first 10-copy run, and as soon as I have enough gems, I will send in another :)

@Yay - Such a Double-Entendre!
@SerpentineSage
You certainly can! I'll go add you now! :) Thank you so much!

@OverlordFreya
I will add you to the list! There are a few people from the old board on the first list, so if they don't reply/pay in time I will most likely bump you up. I have already send away for the first 10-copy run, and as soon as I have enough gems, I will send in another :)

@Yay - Such a Double-Entendre!
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora

Could you add me to the reprint ping list? I definitely want a copy, I'm just a little short on gems at the moment.
@Kiaora

Could you add me to the reprint ping list? I definitely want a copy, I'm just a little short on gems at the moment.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Kiaora I must spend the very last of my gems on this and ask you add me to any and all future skins and accents ping lists! That is one awesome first accent! Shall I send you gems now?
@Kiaora I must spend the very last of my gems on this and ask you add me to any and all future skins and accents ping lists! That is one awesome first accent! Shall I send you gems now?
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@Kiaora

Perfect :D -secretly hopes someone doesn't want it so I can be bumped up lol-

In a side note, your Airtongue is related to my Lilith! They're like cousins or something haha
@Kiaora

Perfect :D -secretly hopes someone doesn't want it so I can be bumped up lol-

In a side note, your Airtongue is related to my Lilith! They're like cousins or something haha
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Kiaora - I'd still like a slot! Would I be able to pay in treasure, though?
@Kiaora - I'd still like a slot! Would I be able to pay in treasure, though?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@Valyrie
Certainly! I also take treasure and/or mixed payments if you possibly have unhatched eggs lying around :)

@LadyRenee
Goodness! Thank you so much for your compliments! I will add you now! And it's up to you if you'd like to send now or not. I am still waiting on a couple of people to reply from before, otherwise, payment would help me purchase and send another run as soon as possible :)

@OverlordFreya
Haha that's awesome! I have a slight obsession with female Snappers with Obsidian accompanied by a single bright colour. I have quite a collection going on now haha Actually, I just remembered that I welcomed my first shiny Male to the party too! * and fingers crossed for getting accents to people as soon as possible!* :) Thank you again!

@TikindiDragon
Hey there! Treasure is fine with me :) Thank you!
@Valyrie
Certainly! I also take treasure and/or mixed payments if you possibly have unhatched eggs lying around :)

@LadyRenee
Goodness! Thank you so much for your compliments! I will add you now! And it's up to you if you'd like to send now or not. I am still waiting on a couple of people to reply from before, otherwise, payment would help me purchase and send another run as soon as possible :)

@OverlordFreya
Haha that's awesome! I have a slight obsession with female Snappers with Obsidian accompanied by a single bright colour. I have quite a collection going on now haha Actually, I just remembered that I welcomed my first shiny Male to the party too! * and fingers crossed for getting accents to people as soon as possible!* :) Thank you again!

@TikindiDragon
Hey there! Treasure is fine with me :) Thank you!
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora - Wonderful! Shall I send the payment over?
@Kiaora - Wonderful! Shall I send the payment over?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon
Sure :) Thank you!
@TikindiDragon
Sure :) Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25