Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents - closed
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 129 130
@Parda
I'd love a slot for Autumnal Woods! Also please add me to your pinglist, thanks :>
@Parda
I'd love a slot for Autumnal Woods! Also please add me to your pinglist, thanks :>
~~~~~~
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

~~~~

FR time +10

projects
wishlist

~~~~

tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png

~~~~

they/them

~~~~

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
~~~~~~
@Parda

Slot for Autumnal Woods please!
@Parda

Slot for Autumnal Woods please!
@Parda Slot for Celestial Woods please :)
@Parda Slot for Celestial Woods please :)
Ohhh @o@ I might have to grab a slot for one of these. <3
Ohhh @o@ I might have to grab a slot for one of these. <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Parda
Slot for Autumnal Woods & Celestial Woods please!
@Parda
Slot for Autumnal Woods & Celestial Woods please!
@Parda I'd like a slot for Celestial Woods please! Also can I join your general pinglist?
@Parda I'd like a slot for Celestial Woods please! Also can I join your general pinglist?
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
@parda I'm not sure if this is a possibility or anything, but if you make a winter version of the 'woods' ones, or a coatl male version of autumnal woods, I'd love to be pinged!
@parda I'm not sure if this is a possibility or anything, but if you make a winter version of the 'woods' ones, or a coatl male version of autumnal woods, I'd love to be pinged!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@Parda slot for both please
@Parda slot for both please
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
These are gorgeous. I love the skincents. I think the reason why skincents don't sell so well is because, well, they are expensive. People often have 500g laying in the vaultfor the perfect accent, but then there's a skincent. It is worth the gems, but it's so far out of reach. People rather save the gems for genes.

Honestly, to me that's the best skincents I've seen on FR the last year. I love them! Just like you I love the autumn. I love the bare branches in your skincent. The colours blend perfectly with each other and most dragon colours. That goes for the starfall version as well. I wish you had won, and I guess I'm not the only one <3 I also like the simple yet elegant way you dress your mannequinns ;)
These are gorgeous. I love the skincents. I think the reason why skincents don't sell so well is because, well, they are expensive. People often have 500g laying in the vaultfor the perfect accent, but then there's a skincent. It is worth the gems, but it's so far out of reach. People rather save the gems for genes.

Honestly, to me that's the best skincents I've seen on FR the last year. I love them! Just like you I love the autumn. I love the bare branches in your skincent. The colours blend perfectly with each other and most dragon colours. That goes for the starfall version as well. I wish you had won, and I guess I'm not the only one <3 I also like the simple yet elegant way you dress your mannequinns ;)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Parda

Im interested in your WC accents but I cannot preview them for some reason?
@Parda

Im interested in your WC accents but I cannot preview them for some reason?
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 129 130