Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rose Silks (F Wildclaw Accent)
1 2 3 4 5
@Princesomniac I'm fine with it :) I can send payment whenever!
@Princesomniac I'm fine with it :) I can send payment whenever!
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@Princesomniac
I'm fine with it too c: Ping me whenever you want me to send the payment ^^
@Princesomniac
I'm fine with it too c: Ping me whenever you want me to send the payment ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Princesomniac
That sound fine with me but I will need some time to make the treasure to pay for both of them
@Princesomniac
That sound fine with me but I will need some time to make the treasure to pay for both of them
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Princesomniac I'm cool with it. Just let me know when you'd like payment and I will send it over. :)
@Princesomniac I'm cool with it. Just let me know when you'd like payment and I will send it over. :)
@Princesomniac

Fine with me! I can pay whenever, just let me know!
@Princesomniac

Fine with me! I can pay whenever, just let me know!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@Princesomniac Cool with me, as the others have said, just let me know when you'd like the payment. :)
@Princesomniac Cool with me, as the others have said, just let me know when you'd like the payment. :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Niharike
@Nymphalidae
@Denryu
@Cyrya
@TeaRex
@Amphiptere
@likeacliche
@QwertyBird
@Vistron

Most of you replied that you're fine with me closing these early, so i'll be doing that! Please send payment when you're able and if you need more time, just give me a heads up about it~
Thank you! <3
@Niharike
@Nymphalidae
@Denryu
@Cyrya
@TeaRex
@Amphiptere
@likeacliche
@QwertyBird
@Vistron

Most of you replied that you're fine with me closing these early, so i'll be doing that! Please send payment when you're able and if you need more time, just give me a heads up about it~
Thank you! <3
@Princesomniac I realize that I am on a gem slot but I don't have enough and I was wondering if I can pay all my gems (445) and then the rest 55 gems as treasure (40k treasure)
@Princesomniac I realize that I am on a gem slot but I don't have enough and I was wondering if I can pay all my gems (445) and then the rest 55 gems as treasure (40k treasure)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya
That's fine! :>
@Cyrya
That's fine! :>
@Princesomniac

Sorry, sorry. I've been busy. @-@ ) I'll send it over right now
@Princesomniac

Sorry, sorry. I've been busy. @-@ ) I'll send it over right now
MVxSTuW.jpg
1 2 3 4 5