Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =~~Spinaria's Shop~~=
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 351 352
@Spinaria
May I be added to your general ping list? Your accents are gorgeous c:
@Spinaria
May I be added to your general ping list? Your accents are gorgeous c:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Spinaria

May I reserve a (second) copy of Quiet Night Imp F? I just love it so much!

Would you consider alternate color variations? I was thinking a kind of pale pastel pink, or lavender, or both, or any color under the rainbow I bet! :)

Last but not least, if I'm not already, could you add me to your ping list? I can't wait for your future imp accents! :)

@Spinaria

May I reserve a (second) copy of Quiet Night Imp F? I just love it so much!

Would you consider alternate color variations? I was thinking a kind of pale pastel pink, or lavender, or both, or any color under the rainbow I bet! :)

Last but not least, if I'm not already, could you add me to your ping list? I can't wait for your future imp accents! :)

t3nkExz.png
@Spinaria I'm sorry...I want to pass it next time...!T^T
@Spinaria I'm sorry...I want to pass it next time...!T^T
23jh65t.gif
@Spinaria
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you put me on the pinglist/waitlist for Accent: Kitsune Coatl M AND Accent: Shiromuku Coatl F???

Because holy wow, what bea coatl accents. 10/10 must have millions

Or just slap me onto slots right now, if there is some open by the time I post this? uvu I'd die a happy little camper if I can get a slot wowie
@Spinaria
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you put me on the pinglist/waitlist for Accent: Kitsune Coatl M AND Accent: Shiromuku Coatl F???

Because holy wow, what bea coatl accents. 10/10 must have millions

Or just slap me onto slots right now, if there is some open by the time I post this? uvu I'd die a happy little camper if I can get a slot wowie
JZfZaEI.png
@Spinaria

Will you inform the general pinglist when an accent/skin/skincent is retiring?
@Spinaria

Will you inform the general pinglist when an accent/skin/skincent is retiring?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater
I usually retire an accent/skin if it take way too long to fill a list with no new addition in a week,and it may be up for sale for a month or so.
Do you think if would be necessary to do a retire ping..O.o?
Since I thought people in general pinglist would request a slot if they want the item when I did the New On Sale ping...
@Moonwater
I usually retire an accent/skin if it take way too long to fill a list with no new addition in a week,and it may be up for sale for a month or so.
Do you think if would be necessary to do a retire ping..O.o?
Since I thought people in general pinglist would request a slot if they want the item when I did the New On Sale ping...
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@Spinaria

I think a retire ping would be good, personally. For example, I really love your accents and want to buy them. But I also have to deal with gene projects and also save enough money for this month's festival. Thus, I haven't bought any of your current accents that I'm planning on buying. A retirement ping would be great in this case, so I know when I need to get my stuff together and buy the accent that's going to retire.

Does this make sense? Sorry, I'm kinda rambling.
@Spinaria

I think a retire ping would be good, personally. For example, I really love your accents and want to buy them. But I also have to deal with gene projects and also save enough money for this month's festival. Thus, I haven't bought any of your current accents that I'm planning on buying. A retirement ping would be great in this case, so I know when I need to get my stuff together and buy the accent that's going to retire.

Does this make sense? Sorry, I'm kinda rambling.
@Moonwater

Hmmm..I understand, I will try a retire ping next time and see how the feedback goes.
I am just a bit worried that with a retire ping, there might not be enough people to fill a list,
like 3/10 or 4/10 out of a round, then it might get awkward whether to submit for a reprint.
@Moonwater

Hmmm..I understand, I will try a retire ping next time and see how the feedback goes.
I am just a bit worried that with a retire ping, there might not be enough people to fill a list,
like 3/10 or 4/10 out of a round, then it might get awkward whether to submit for a reprint.
@Spinaria

Hmm... I guess that's true. Maybe you could try it, and then wait and see? Do you have a policy where if 5 people are interested, you'll reprint if it's retired but not limited?

For the meantime, could you put me on the list for both Lotus Stream accents?
@Spinaria

Hmm... I guess that's true. Maybe you could try it, and then wait and see? Do you have a policy where if 5 people are interested, you'll reprint if it's retired but not limited?

For the meantime, could you put me on the list for both Lotus Stream accents?
@Moonwater

No I don't have that policy...but it sounds reasonable, I will consider it.

and added you to the lists~
@Moonwater

No I don't have that policy...but it sounds reasonable, I will consider it.

and added you to the lists~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 351 352