Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .: Tooth & Cloud :. // New F Imperial
@Toothiana Trick or treat! The trick or treat bags are a really cute idea.

Question about the mysterious Coatl accent: will a preview of the accent be released before Halloween, or will it remain a mystery?

PS - that Bone Armor for PC males looks AMAZING with Beige Gembond. Unfortunately, my only dragon with that combo is basically glorified exalt fodder. Dilemmas, dilemmas. (I'm glad the pre-orders are open until Oct 31. I may come back and add myself to the list if I decide to keep him.)
@Toothiana Trick or treat! The trick or treat bags are a really cute idea.

Question about the mysterious Coatl accent: will a preview of the accent be released before Halloween, or will it remain a mystery?

PS - that Bone Armor for PC males looks AMAZING with Beige Gembond. Unfortunately, my only dragon with that combo is basically glorified exalt fodder. Dilemmas, dilemmas. (I'm glad the pre-orders are open until Oct 31. I may come back and add myself to the list if I decide to keep him.)
Art by Drytil
@Toothiana
I have participated in other of your events and I have to say
thank you
thank you thank you for doing this

And Trick or Treat!!! I can't wait for the limited accents, they are bound to be awesome and I really wish I am lucky enough to snag one! and now, time to make some more tresaure / gems to get some bone armor stuff <3
@Toothiana
I have participated in other of your events and I have to say
thank you
thank you thank you for doing this

And Trick or Treat!!! I can't wait for the limited accents, they are bound to be awesome and I really wish I am lucky enough to snag one! and now, time to make some more tresaure / gems to get some bone armor stuff <3
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
OO!!! These are simply amazing! If I end up having enough gems, I may get the Male Nocturne armor *_* I have found myself in debt due to a Beautiful custom skin that's around 7kg... RIP..

@Toothiana I am curious though because I'm not quite sure, when pinged was it because certain accents besides the Bone Armor are being reprinted as well? ;v;

Anyway, Trick-or-Treat! This is such a lovely way to kick off October! And I hope your move goes well~
OO!!! These are simply amazing! If I end up having enough gems, I may get the Male Nocturne armor *_* I have found myself in debt due to a Beautiful custom skin that's around 7kg... RIP..

@Toothiana I am curious though because I'm not quite sure, when pinged was it because certain accents besides the Bone Armor are being reprinted as well? ;v;

Anyway, Trick-or-Treat! This is such a lovely way to kick off October! And I hope your move goes well~

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
Okay...
I spent quite a while staring at the pre order form trying to understand it (because I am old and technology is new and terrifying to me)

But

I think I got it.

Also
Trick or Treat! Your accents are so lovely I couldn't choose between the Male or Female so I picked both.
Okay...
I spent quite a while staring at the pre order form trying to understand it (because I am old and technology is new and terrifying to me)

But

I think I got it.

Also
Trick or Treat! Your accents are so lovely I couldn't choose between the Male or Female so I picked both.
Trick-or-Treat! I'm definitely going to pre order a couple of these!
Trick-or-Treat! I'm definitely going to pre order a couple of these!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Always love seeing your accents, so I'm very excited for the reveal of the limited ones!

Trick or treat!
Always love seeing your accents, so I'm very excited for the reveal of the limited ones!

Trick or treat!
HBuuxZg.png
Your bone armor accents are lovely! The hard part is deciding which one to preorder...

Trick or Treat :D
Your bone armor accents are lovely! The hard part is deciding which one to preorder...

Trick or Treat :D
I can't wait to see this mysterious accent.

Trick-or-Treat!
I can't wait to see this mysterious accent.

Trick-or-Treat!
Hrrrng do I have the gems to spare or not for a set of bone armor, HRRRM. >8v

Trick or treat!
Hrrrng do I have the gems to spare or not for a set of bone armor, HRRRM. >8v

Trick or treat!
Td4lBWl.png
I'll have to spend some time previewing those bone armor accents later! :D And Trick-or-Treat!
I'll have to spend some time previewing those bone armor accents later! :D And Trick-or-Treat!
G2 imperials for sale