Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cilver's Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
I've been waiting for this moment.

ONE SLOT EACH FOR ETHEREAL PLANE MALE AND FEMALE PLEASE. ;-;
I've been waiting for this moment.

ONE SLOT EACH FOR ETHEREAL PLANE MALE AND FEMALE PLEASE. ;-;
W6NUU3j.png
@Cilverlining Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :)
@Cilverlining Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :)
@Cilverlining Good luck! And congrats on the festival skin! Do you know about [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] ?
@Cilverlining Good luck! And congrats on the festival skin!

Do you know about

ZdkXYy5.png
?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Carleigh
Noted! ^^

@Jazz
Sure thing, you've been added :)
@Carleigh
Noted! ^^

@Jazz
Sure thing, you've been added :)
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png

@Tiriea
Thank you! You know, I've seen that everywhere but never knew what it was. I've wanted to make a self edit sheet for a while but figured that since things are just starting out people asking to be added would bump the thread a bit more. I am very new to making accents though haha. If you have any advice I'd love to hear! Since you recommended it I may go ahead and make the switch to GASP now~

@Tiriea
Thank you! You know, I've seen that everywhere but never knew what it was. I've wanted to make a self edit sheet for a while but figured that since things are just starting out people asking to be added would bump the thread a bit more. I am very new to making accents though haha. If you have any advice I'd love to hear! Since you recommended it I may go ahead and make the switch to GASP now~
@Cilverlining Most people have a shop list on top of pinging GASP every time C: Your thread will naturally be bumped up when your start doing business, but very few people actually go through the forums manually, compared to the GASP list! If you have any questions feel free to ask away!
@Cilverlining Most people have a shop list on top of pinging GASP every time C: Your thread will naturally be bumped up when your start doing business, but very few people actually go through the forums manually, compared to the GASP list! If you have any questions feel free to ask away!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
I had some but reading through the rules a bit more I think I get it! GASP is a really good source to have, thank you so much for bringing it up to me :D

@Tiriea
I had some but reading through the rules a bit more I think I get it! GASP is a really good source to have, thank you so much for bringing it up to me :D

@Cilverlining No problem! Good luck!!
@Cilverlining No problem! Good luck!!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Cilverlining Slot for each of Ethereal Plane please! :D
@Cilverlining Slot for each of Ethereal Plane please! :D
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Cilverlining
//STUMBLES IN
One slot for Ethereal Plane M and F please ; o;
Also please add me to your pinglist, i can't seem to edit it myself ; v;
@Cilverlining