Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [SAINTLY] Braid Tail F Gaoler Accent
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Saintly is there any chance of there ever being a recolor of noble coatl? i can't find any that suits a certain dragon better but i got the ping too late ;_____;
@Saintly is there any chance of there ever being a recolor of noble coatl? i can't find any that suits a certain dragon better but i got the ping too late ;_____;
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryoubakura

i already said that it'd be a max of two batches and i'm pretty sure the people that were promised it'd be 2 batches would be pretty displeased with me if i went back on that
@ryoubakura

i already said that it'd be a max of two batches and i'm pretty sure the people that were promised it'd be 2 batches would be pretty displeased with me if i went back on that
OIsoUE8.png
@Saintly I agree, I don't mean to upset. i meant a recolor, not the original, but that's just me getting hopes up :p sorry to bother you, i really didn't mean to tread on anything, just appreciate the accent!
@Saintly I agree, I don't mean to upset. i meant a recolor, not the original, but that's just me getting hopes up :p sorry to bother you, i really didn't mean to tread on anything, just appreciate the accent!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Saintly o snap... any chance of being notified in case someone backs out of a slot of Noble Coatl? ¯\_(?)_/¯ if not it's all cool, i'm on your general pinglist now woohoo
@Saintly o snap... any chance of being notified in case someone backs out of a slot of Noble Coatl? ¯\_(?)_/¯ if not it's all cool, i'm on your general pinglist now woohoo
back from a long hiatus :B
[center][b]GENERAL AND REPRINT SELF-EDITABLE PING LIST[/b]: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPbEPlnZjEXWkVwRX5UZ-eo0qBRv_2aHzMe_BvycwPI/edit#gid=0]HERE![/url] [img]http://puu.sh/plWKH/59fa4d7bde.png[/img] Forbidden Rituals 500g ea 1-2 run max PLEASE HAVE THE GEMS ONHAND WHEN YOU CLAIM. i do not pre-submit these, as i dont' have the gems to do so. you will be prepaying. my general pinglist: @butcherbaby @smileytechie @CasualPancakes @Kintsy @Unthymely @Uniquex @Kushiel @Circustry @Ikunoche @Acidfox @Aeroden @Leafdapple1 @Cedric @battledog @myths @Nevros @Niharike @Eshye @theresilence @whitefoxtails @Takora @lucidcoyote @Saina @KittyAoba @Ririterasu @pooses @World @Hyracia @Jayara @Ferotton @Ysdaar @Autotomy @Seeker @Draconequis @mus @soots GASP pinglist: snip [/center]
GENERAL AND REPRINT SELF-EDITABLE PING LIST:
HERE!
59fa4d7bde.png
Forbidden Rituals
500g ea
1-2 run max
PLEASE HAVE THE GEMS ONHAND WHEN YOU CLAIM. i do not pre-submit these, as i dont' have the gems to do so. you will be prepaying.

my general pinglist:
@butcherbaby @smileytechie @CasualPancakes @Kintsy @Unthymely @Uniquex @Kushiel @Circustry @Ikunoche @Acidfox @Aeroden @Leafdapple1 @Cedric @battledog @myths @Nevros @Niharike @Eshye @theresilence @whitefoxtails @Takora @lucidcoyote @Saina @KittyAoba @Ririterasu @pooses @World @Hyracia @Jayara @Ferotton @Ysdaar @Autotomy @Seeker @Draconequis @mus @soots

GASP pinglist:
snip
OIsoUE8.png
@Saintly
Do you take on accent commissions? I'm been looking for something like Missing Number for my own Missingno derg...
@Saintly
Do you take on accent commissions? I'm been looking for something like Missing Number for my own Missingno derg...
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Saintly

hey,, my dude. just wanted to inquire whether you have an extra copy of blacksand talons lying about? because I am... really thirsty for it aha
@Saintly

hey,, my dude. just wanted to inquire whether you have an extra copy of blacksand talons lying about? because I am... really thirsty for it aha
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Saintly

Just a random but quick question, and I hope I don't bother you by asking, would you ever consider making a male version of this skin? I would love a matching icey couple hehe. >.<
@Saintly

Just a random but quick question, and I hope I don't bother you by asking, would you ever consider making a male version of this skin? I would love a matching icey couple hehe. >.<
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
@starrytalk sadly no because that skin breaks a lot of skin/accent rules and I don't want to deal with 5000 denials trying to make a male one
@starrytalk sadly no because that skin breaks a lot of skin/accent rules and I don't want to deal with 5000 denials trying to make a male one
OIsoUE8.png
I would sell my soul for missing number
your work is gorgeous !!
I would sell my soul for missing number
your work is gorgeous !!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39