Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 337 338
@Nimitsu Ahh, thank you! ;v; I'm really glad you like it!
@Nimitsu Ahh, thank you! ;v; I'm really glad you like it!
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive Hiii I had put myself on the pinglist for the limited fae accent but I never got pinged for payment - is it still available? D:
@Alive Hiii I had put myself on the pinglist for the limited fae accent but I never got pinged for payment - is it still available? D:
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@dorsia Hi! Ah, it must have been a glitch, sometimes pings don't go through. D: It doesn't look like your name was misspelled and I copy and paste everything directing from the spreadsheet, I'm sorry about the missed ping! ;v;

I definetly still have your copy! Feel free to send me the payment (700g / 476kt) and I'll reply with your copy as soon as I can! <3
@dorsia Hi! Ah, it must have been a glitch, sometimes pings don't go through. D: It doesn't look like your name was misspelled and I copy and paste everything directing from the spreadsheet, I'm sorry about the missed ping! ;v;

I definetly still have your copy! Feel free to send me the payment (700g / 476kt) and I'll reply with your copy as soon as I can! <3
@Alive Noooo it's totally cool!! I just wanted to double check and I'm glad I did!! I'll send you the CR now :)
@Alive Noooo it's totally cool!! I just wanted to double check and I'm glad I did!! I'll send you the CR now :)
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@alive
Please may I be removed from unusual circumstances?
@alive
Please may I be removed from unusual circumstances?
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Alive
Do you still have any copies of Ages Lost available?
@Alive
Do you still have any copies of Ages Lost available?
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@VirusBite666 Removed!

@AristosAchaion34 I do, yes. Send me 700g and I'll reply with a copy! :)
@VirusBite666 Removed!

@AristosAchaion34 I do, yes. Send me 700g and I'll reply with a copy! :)
@Alive Thank you so much! When would you like payment for it?
@Alive Thank you so much! When would you like payment for it?
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@ratbones I'll send you a ping for payment when the copies arrive! :D
@ratbones I'll send you a ping for payment when the copies arrive! :D
do you mind adding me to chains of farewell? i added myself to the general ping list but dont see the preorder for the accent anywhere... thank you!

@alive
do you mind adding me to chains of farewell? i added myself to the general ping list but dont see the preorder for the accent anywhere... thank you!

@alive
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 337 338