Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 300g accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lightenvee
I'm glad you think so! Of course~ No, I want to make sure the slots are full before I buy the blueprints, so you can send the payment closer to when the slots are filled! So if you know anyone who'd be inteested and gave them a ping, that'd be wonderful ^^
@lightenvee
I'm glad you think so! Of course~ No, I want to make sure the slots are full before I buy the blueprints, so you can send the payment closer to when the slots are filled! So if you know anyone who'd be inteested and gave them a ping, that'd be wonderful ^^
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 A+ on the pastels! Could I get a hold on it for now, since I still need to save up.
@saowen99 A+ on the pastels! Could I get a hold on it for now, since I still need to save up.
@Wizardmymom
Thank you!! Yeah, of course! I think it will be a while before all the slots are filled up ^^ Oh, if you know anyone on here who'd be interested in this sort of thing, I'd really appreciate it if you pinged them here!
@Wizardmymom
Thank you!! Yeah, of course! I think it will be a while before all the slots are filled up ^^ Oh, if you know anyone on here who'd be interested in this sort of thing, I'd really appreciate it if you pinged them here!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

Sure thing! I actually know a few people who might be interested, so FRIENDS.

@CharaDreemurr @Goatmom
@saowen99

Sure thing! I actually know a few people who might be interested, so FRIENDS.

@CharaDreemurr @Goatmom
@saowen99

They're really cute, oh my god :o But, I don't have anywhere near enough gems to buy one, or a dragon to put them on, sadly ^^"

But, I do have to say that they're really cute, nonetheless, and I really hope they sell!
@saowen99

They're really cute, oh my god :o But, I don't have anywhere near enough gems to buy one, or a dragon to put them on, sadly ^^"

But, I do have to say that they're really cute, nonetheless, and I really hope they sell!
@CharaDreemurr
Thank you so much! Well there will definitely be more than one run of these (and potentially different breeds done) so maybe then youll have a dragon it'll look nice on! Thank you for your kind words though ^^
@CharaDreemurr
Thank you so much! Well there will definitely be more than one run of these (and potentially different breeds done) so maybe then youll have a dragon it'll look nice on! Thank you for your kind words though ^^
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
omg the pastel is so cute!! i'd love to get a slot for it!
@saowen99
omg the pastel is so cute!! i'd love to get a slot for it!
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase
Ahh thank you!! Alrighty I'll put you down for it!
@Phosphorylase
Ahh thank you!! Alrighty I'll put you down for it!
1Hz5MxU.png
@purplecinnibar
The blue one ones are done!
@purplecinnibar
The blue one ones are done!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 *squeals* i love the pastel and the blue tones versions *.* sadly i'm completely broke right now, but if i manage to earn enough in time i will order one :D (otherwise i'll wait for a second run)

edit: please ping me for any changes or other colour variants^^
@saowen99 *squeals* i love the pastel and the blue tones versions *.* sadly i'm completely broke right now, but if i manage to earn enough in time i will order one :D (otherwise i'll wait for a second run)

edit: please ping me for any changes or other colour variants^^
Qr1pg0s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6