Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (Mostly) Mermaids CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
@Spartalicous Oh my gosh these are beautiful! Could I be added to the list for "Kindred Mer-spirits"? I'm in love! *u*
@Spartalicous Oh my gosh these are beautiful! Could I be added to the list for "Kindred Mer-spirits"? I'm in love! *u*
Flutterbree%20Amulet%20Sig%20Adopt%20FR_zpsx36gdz3a.png
@Spartalicious Gorgeous work! Definitely sign me up for one of the female imps :)
@Spartalicious Gorgeous work! Definitely sign me up for one of the female imps :)
@Spartalicous These mermaid accents are great, but I'm not so certain that they'll pass inspection for getting printed, unfortunately! The shadow/line layers look a little light for them to pass. I just wanted to give you a heads up cause I've known the headache that comes with having too light a line/shadow clip layer! Best of luck!
@Spartalicous These mermaid accents are great, but I'm not so certain that they'll pass inspection for getting printed, unfortunately! The shadow/line layers look a little light for them to pass. I just wanted to give you a heads up cause I've known the headache that comes with having too light a line/shadow clip layer! Best of luck!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Spartalicous

oh my those are wonderful!
if you ever make one for mirrors, female skydancers, female guardians or male nocturnes, can you ping me? thank you!
@Spartalicous

oh my those are wonderful!
if you ever make one for mirrors, female skydancers, female guardians or male nocturnes, can you ping me? thank you!
@Spartalicous
Hi there your art is so lovely (´?`)
I'd love a copy of Blue siren shark and Kindred mer-spirits if you end up printing
Could I also be added to the general ping list as well please?
@Spartalicous
Hi there your art is so lovely (´?`)
I'd love a copy of Blue siren shark and Kindred mer-spirits if you end up printing
Could I also be added to the general ping list as well please?
War. War never changes
@Spartalicous May I be added to your general pinglist please? And I'd like a slot for both Imps ^^
@Spartalicous May I be added to your general pinglist please? And I'd like a slot for both Imps ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Spartalicous
Hey! Is it alright if you could move me onto a slot for Kindred Mer-spirits instead of the blue siren please..? Wow you work is soo wonderful! ^.^
@Spartalicous
Hey! Is it alright if you could move me onto a slot for Kindred Mer-spirits instead of the blue siren please..? Wow you work is soo wonderful! ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Spartalicous

I'd like a slot for both the imperial ones please :)
@Spartalicous

I'd like a slot for both the imperial ones please :)
@Spartalicous

These are adorable! I love your style! Could I get a ping if you make more accents for Guardians or Skydancers?
@Spartalicous

These are adorable! I love your style! Could I get a ping if you make more accents for Guardians or Skydancers?
@Spartalicous I'd love to be put on the general list really in love with the RB one
@Spartalicous I'd love to be put on the general list really in love with the RB one
boxparts.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57