Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Coatl F Accent Artist - 4kg(FOUND)
1 2 3
I am willing to pay up to 4kg (and if that's too low then I'm save up for the time we work together for the accent) to someone who is willing to make me a Coatl female accent according to my calcifications.
The payment will not be 4kg for SURE. Depending how good the work it and how accurate it is with me, I will pay. The 4k also includes the payment to buy the blueprint.

I have been wanted to do this for a while, seeing as I have spent 6 months looking all around FR for an accent that I want and like, but i haven't been able to find quite the right one.

Brief details of what it's about(will inform you of every detail if you agree and then if you want to back out, then no hard feelings <3):

- Lace, lots of lace. You would need to know how to draw and/or put lace in certain places and or recolor it.

- Small details. I would like lots and lots of small details.

- I will provide a color pallet, lace textures for ideas, and a description of where i would like the details to go. (if you feel it would look better in a different place than what i mention, then alright <3 just show me and we'll talk it over)

When I say work together, I mean things like:

- Keeping in touch while working on the accent, updating me of it's progress. (also letting me give pointers/suggestions/make changes, etc.)

- I have the power to ask the maker not to recolor it or reprint it, but if the maker asks if it is alright, I might say yes, XD depending on how good it is and how attached i am to it.
In the end, it will be both of ours, even if i am paying for it, the maker would have done the work for it. (even if i give the colors, textures, and details)

NOTE: I will not pay anyone until I see the end work of the person i will work with.
I would like to work WITH the person who might agree to this rather than just employing them. ^^ if that's alright with them.

I am willing to pay up to 4kg (and if that's too low then I'm save up for the time we work together for the accent) to someone who is willing to make me a Coatl female accent according to my calcifications.
The payment will not be 4kg for SURE. Depending how good the work it and how accurate it is with me, I will pay. The 4k also includes the payment to buy the blueprint.

I have been wanted to do this for a while, seeing as I have spent 6 months looking all around FR for an accent that I want and like, but i haven't been able to find quite the right one.

Brief details of what it's about(will inform you of every detail if you agree and then if you want to back out, then no hard feelings <3):

- Lace, lots of lace. You would need to know how to draw and/or put lace in certain places and or recolor it.

- Small details. I would like lots and lots of small details.

- I will provide a color pallet, lace textures for ideas, and a description of where i would like the details to go. (if you feel it would look better in a different place than what i mention, then alright <3 just show me and we'll talk it over)

When I say work together, I mean things like:

- Keeping in touch while working on the accent, updating me of it's progress. (also letting me give pointers/suggestions/make changes, etc.)

- I have the power to ask the maker not to recolor it or reprint it, but if the maker asks if it is alright, I might say yes, XD depending on how good it is and how attached i am to it.
In the end, it will be both of ours, even if i am paying for it, the maker would have done the work for it. (even if i give the colors, textures, and details)

NOTE: I will not pay anyone until I see the end work of the person i will work with.
I would like to work WITH the person who might agree to this rather than just employing them. ^^ if that's alright with them.

Pinglist(interested parties):

@Aspyria runs the show!!
Pinglist(interested parties):

@Aspyria runs the show!!
@Angeleina Wow..so interesting:)I keep my thoughts~
@Angeleina Wow..so interesting:)I keep my thoughts~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

hehe thank you for keeping an interest <3

if you'd like, I could make a small pinglist for the people interested and wait for as long as you like ^^
@Spassow

hehe thank you for keeping an interest <3

if you'd like, I could make a small pinglist for the people interested and wait for as long as you like ^^
@Angeleina Could you make your order clearer?You mean,work together?That's also meaning you have control power to recolor it,reprint it and sell it?:}
@Angeleina Could you make your order clearer?You mean,work together?That's also meaning you have control power to recolor it,reprint it and sell it?:}
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

sure thing hun ^^

When i mean work together, I mean things like,

Edit:

also, the details of the accent itself can be seen to in PM if you'd like that ^^

@Spassow

sure thing hun ^^

When i mean work together, I mean things like,

Edit:

also, the details of the accent itself can be seen to in PM if you'd like that ^^

@Angeleina Alright,thank you anyway:)
@Angeleina Alright,thank you anyway:)
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

^^ sure thing.

if you're still interested, or want any more info, just gimmie a ring.
@Spassow

^^ sure thing.

if you're still interested, or want any more info, just gimmie a ring.
<3
<3
@somarihana can you do something like this?
@somarihana can you do something like this?
1 2 3