Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Looking for an accent for this girl
This is Scota... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19310944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193110/19310944_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's a little bit about her: She was unwanted by her mother and thrown out into the icefields. She was saved by another ice clan but it left a scar deep in her heart. What she lacks in self esteem she makes up for in anger. Recently she has met Calcifer who calls her Scotia because she reminds him of the Northern lights. He also calls her Scotia because as he says "You are so much more than what evil has been done to you." (The word Scota means snow and is used to indicate dangerous places of ice and snow. She picked it out of spite to her mother for sending her there to die.) Anywhoo...enough with the sad back story... I am looking for an accent (or possibly skin) for her that will make her look like the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis). If you answer please send a way to preview the accent/skin and a price. Thanks in advance. Now show me what you got!! :)
This is Scota...

19310944_350.png

Here's a little bit about her:
She was unwanted by her mother and thrown out into the icefields. She was saved by another ice clan but it left a scar deep in her heart. What she lacks in self esteem she makes up for in anger. Recently she has met Calcifer who calls her Scotia because she reminds him of the Northern lights. He also calls her Scotia because as he says "You are so much more than what evil has been done to you." (The word Scota means snow and is used to indicate dangerous places of ice and snow. She picked it out of spite to her mother for sending her there to die.)

Anywhoo...enough with the sad back story...

I am looking for an accent (or possibly skin) for her that will make her look like the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis). If you answer please send a way to preview the accent/skin and a price.

Thanks in advance. Now show me what you got!! :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump