Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Rinks
I'd like a slot for Rose Dew (Coatl M) please :)
@Rinks
I'd like a slot for Rose Dew (Coatl M) please :)
@Rinks, Ahh I'd love a slot for Gold and Roses if there are still any available immediately, if not please add me to the reprint list ;u;
@Rinks, Ahh I'd love a slot for Gold and Roses if there are still any available immediately, if not please add me to the reprint list ;u;
@Rinks

I NEED THAT ROSE DEW COATL ACCENT OMGGG
@Rinks

I NEED THAT ROSE DEW COATL ACCENT OMGGG
@Masumi @Cassichu @Tiriea @Vaze @CerberaHeart @Noelblue @Bretwalda @Cindee @atrolock @snowpea @Kittson @Nymphalidae @Ririterasu @lightenvee @Sykona @KallenTheSylveon @Itsy @Vespertiine @copiousPeplom @Sneakychu @bit @Khoshekh @Zilleniose I’ve got enough pre-orders on the Coatl M Gold and Roses accent to print! It also means I’m going to ask for payment upfront this go-round, so the first ten people to send me payment will get slots for this first run! [b]EDIT: The first ten people have sent me payment! I'll do the second run as soon as the next 10 people send payment [/b] [img]http://s20.postimg.org/54vruv1z1/Goldand_Roses_Coatl_M.png[/img] Thanks to all of you for your interest! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to send me a PM!
@Masumi @Cassichu @Tiriea @Vaze @CerberaHeart @Noelblue @Bretwalda @Cindee @atrolock @snowpea @Kittson @Nymphalidae @Ririterasu @lightenvee @Sykona @KallenTheSylveon @Itsy @Vespertiine @copiousPeplom @Sneakychu @bit @Khoshekh @Zilleniose

I’ve got enough pre-orders on the Coatl M Gold and Roses accent to print! It also means I’m going to ask for payment upfront this go-round, so the first ten people to send me payment will get slots for this first run!

EDIT: The first ten people have sent me payment! I'll do the second run as soon as the next 10 people send payment

Goldand_Roses_Coatl_M.png

Thanks to all of you for your interest!

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to send me a PM!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks

Message sent with payment! Thank you. c:
@Rinks

Message sent with payment! Thank you. c:
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Rinks Payment sent! Thanks :D
@Rinks Payment sent! Thanks :D
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
@Rinks I absolutely adore that accent but don't have a boy for it - if you ever do a version for female coatls though, please let me know! ^^
@Rinks I absolutely adore that accent but don't have a boy for it - if you ever do a version for female coatls though, please let me know! ^^
@Rinks, sent payment!
@Rinks, sent payment!
@Rinks

I'd like a slot for the new Coatl accent, please!
@Rinks

I'd like a slot for the new Coatl accent, please!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Rinks, slot for me please!
@Rinks, slot for me please!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12