Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Looking for One off Custom Accent
I have an accent blueprint that I traded for something and I want to make something amazing with it. However... I can't arts. I really can't. I'm a horrible artist and just don't have the patience for it.

I want something creatively unique. I love pastels, and flowers and generally girly and cute stuff. I'm not a fan of pixel art in general. My real hope is to get something that looks like a painting across the wings. I would really enjoy something with a Japanese painting, or watercolor feel. Maybe holding with the skycat but in that style? I am really confused as to what I want to be honest. :/

My hope is that someone will peak through my lair and find something that inspires them to the point where they would want to do such a thing. I have payment of course and a promise that it will remain a one off.

As for dragon, I'm hoping for Meila. Secret and Harumph both have one offs. I would eventually like Shush too as well so if you find inspiration in him it will gladly be considered.
I have an accent blueprint that I traded for something and I want to make something amazing with it. However... I can't arts. I really can't. I'm a horrible artist and just don't have the patience for it.

I want something creatively unique. I love pastels, and flowers and generally girly and cute stuff. I'm not a fan of pixel art in general. My real hope is to get something that looks like a painting across the wings. I would really enjoy something with a Japanese painting, or watercolor feel. Maybe holding with the skycat but in that style? I am really confused as to what I want to be honest. :/

My hope is that someone will peak through my lair and find something that inspires them to the point where they would want to do such a thing. I have payment of course and a promise that it will remain a one off.

As for dragon, I'm hoping for Meila. Secret and Harumph both have one offs. I would eventually like Shush too as well so if you find inspiration in him it will gladly be considered.
boop
boop