Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1039 1040
@Spassow im not seeing an F.A.Q. for your Dom run skins so sorry if its been asked already!

if we send in a few dragons and then have some leftover levels, are we able to pay the rest in gems?
@Spassow im not seeing an F.A.Q. for your Dom run skins so sorry if its been asked already!

if we send in a few dragons and then have some leftover levels, are we able to pay the rest in gems?
@Spassow will you ever reprint dynamics or energetics? if so can i get put down as interested or pinged?
@Spassow will you ever reprint dynamics or energetics? if so can i get put down as interested or pinged?
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@Spassow
Could I grab a gem slot for Rose Lord? Probably won't be able to level those dragons in time.
@Spassow
Could I grab a gem slot for Rose Lord? Probably won't be able to level those dragons in time.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Spassow
Please ping/add me for one copy of Rose Lord! I'll be paying in gems!
@Spassow
Please ping/add me for one copy of Rose Lord! I'll be paying in gems!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Spassow

i'd love a gem slot for rose lord, please! thank you!!
@Spassow

i'd love a gem slot for rose lord, please! thank you!!
xvKuWGq.png

@Spassow I'd like a slot for rose gold!
@Spassow I'd like a slot for rose gold!
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@spassow

can i get a slot for [SS-Rose Lord] (new coatl m) ?!!! :)
It's so hot!
@spassow

can i get a slot for [SS-Rose Lord] (new coatl m) ?!!! :)
It's so hot!
@jbapple

Hello hello! I was wondering, we will be holding onto dragons until dom, yes? I'm short on lair space, and although I am saving up for lair funds won't probably make it in time for more spots for more leveled dragons (rip), is there anybody in over in Ice flight who will hoard leveled dragons ahead of time for exalt (i'll send it over for free once they have been added to ur spreadsheet), or is that too messy?
@jbapple

Hello hello! I was wondering, we will be holding onto dragons until dom, yes? I'm short on lair space, and although I am saving up for lair funds won't probably make it in time for more spots for more leveled dragons (rip), is there anybody in over in Ice flight who will hoard leveled dragons ahead of time for exalt (i'll send it over for free once they have been added to ur spreadsheet), or is that too messy?
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung we aren't exalting any of these dragons before the 9th. I could hold the 6 dragons you sent me so far but after that I wouldn't be able to hold any more for you.

I don't really want the complication of sending dragons to other people in ice to hold because maybe other ice trainers would need those spots first.

You could see if there are people in your flight willing to board dragons for you as an option. But I'd still want all payment CRs to come from you.

Let me know if you want me to hold the 6 dragons you sent so far and I can do that (they are all recorded on the sheet so I'd know they were yours regardless).
@Saeyoung we aren't exalting any of these dragons before the 9th. I could hold the 6 dragons you sent me so far but after that I wouldn't be able to hold any more for you.

I don't really want the complication of sending dragons to other people in ice to hold because maybe other ice trainers would need those spots first.

You could see if there are people in your flight willing to board dragons for you as an option. But I'd still want all payment CRs to come from you.

Let me know if you want me to hold the 6 dragons you sent so far and I can do that (they are all recorded on the sheet so I'd know they were yours regardless).
@jbapple

Ah, yes please! It's just that I have hatchlings on nest that will grow and send over as well, but I don't have any room for them. Many thanks!
@jbapple

Ah, yes please! It's just that I have hatchlings on nest that will grow and send over as well, but I don't have any room for them. Many thanks!
IjJJeTN.png
1 2 ... 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1039 1040